free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2018   #132
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Finally got my copy today, and I was jazzed. It did take forever to get out, but knowing how many delays they faced, combined with the holidays gave me more patience. The movie itself is 'meh'. Obviously, you don't expect an oscar-winner out of something this low budget, but there were definitely plenty of critiques to be made.

The transformation is just about all I could ask for out of this. I do agree with the final wolf looking weird with the humanoid face, especially when that contradicts every other werewolf they had shown to that point. There's a bonus male tf after the credits, and I wish they had done a dual transformation with the woman as well, but that's just being greedy. I'll start the process of ripping the movie to my computer (It takes a while, at least with the program I use), at which point, I will be able to cut out the transformation scene, and upload it.

Between the two Indiegogo movies (Betsy/Bonehill Road), I'd say Betsy was the better movie, with regards to acting, story, cinematography, and the like. Bonehill Road blows it out of the water in the monster department, especially the transformation. Either way, I hope people continue to, or start, supporting these indie projects when they arise. Their successes help inspire more filmmakers to try their hand.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote