free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2018   #2008
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
From cursory investigation, the amount of work I'd have to put in versus the return makes the endeavor not worth it. My foremost intent in IDing anything is to source a higher quality version of it. The footage here is clear, though maybe not complete. You've caught the white whale already, from my perspective.

If you want to continue trying to ID it, you can try reaching out to whatever SPFX studio he made this under to see if you can ID the vendor who commissioned it. Otherwise your next best bet is mass emails to every ad department for every TV network in his work locales (Houston, Mexico City, Buenos Aires) to see if you can find someone who remembers it. You could also maybe shortcut that process by forwarding it to this guy to see if he can signal-boost anyone who may have seen it?

Good luck!
Yeah I’ve done all that except emailing the company I’m not that dedicated to it. I hadn’t thought of sending it a long to wacky wild though. Thanks.