free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A Midsummer Night's Dream (SW, fairies, shrink potion)
View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2019   #12
joyce
Fairy

Re: A Midsummer Night's Dream (SW, fairies, shrink potion)

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Hope you enjoy this next part <3 <3

“Yyyyeeeee!!” Peaseblossom let out a surprised yelp as she woke up suddenly to the sharp stimulation in her clit. She rolled over quickly and jumped to her feet. Cobweb had prepared for this reaction, and was clinging like a koala bear, as tightly as she could, to her friend’s clit. She had just bitten into the smooth, tight, pink flesh, and as Peaseblossom struggled to her feet in confusion, Cobweb made an effort to keep her tiny little teeth locked into her bite.

Peaseblossom instinctively brought her hand down to her vagina to feel around for what was causing such intense stimulation. Cobweb had prepared for that too — she had shimmied her way up the clit so that now, as she clung to it, she was hidden under Peaseblossom’s clitoral hood. As Peaseblossom felt around her snatch for the cause of the acute waves of stimuli, she glanced quickly around the forest. Mustardseed was still fast asleep on the ground next to her, and she could see Moth’s shrunken foot-long body laid out neatly next to the stone fountain — she also looked to be asleep. But where was Cobweb?

Peaseblossom took in the whole scene within a few seconds. She saw the glass bottle of the shrinking potion, stoppered, next to the fountain, which was not where she had left it before…a sudden sparkle below caught her eye and she looked down at her feet and saw the discarded acorn cap, from which a couple tiny of drops of black liquid glinted back at her. Then she knew.

“C-cobwebbbb!” she cried into the air as her back arched involuntarily from another intense wave of stimulation.

“Whaaaa?!?!” answered back Cobweb, as loudly as she could, through a mouthful of her friend’s clit flesh.

“Y-you little, y-you…little…” said Peaseblossom with difficulty, swaying on her feet and clutching at her pussy, trying in vain to locate Cobweb so she could grab her.

“Whaa, Peasth…whaaa!?!” called Cobweb again merrily, her mouth full. She reared back quickly and bit down again, harder this time.

“Ohhhhh!!” yelled Peaseblossom, her thighs coming together as she shivered in spontaneous, uncontrollable pleasure. “C-cobwebbb!! S-s-stop, s-stopppp!!”

“Sthop??” came Cobweb’s tiny clit-muffled voice, which carried surprisingly well in the air. “No way!!” She tightened her bear-hug on the clit and began delivering a series of short quick bites. “Rrrrrah!” she snarled passionately as she bit down over and over. Peaseblossom heard Cobweb’s little voice from her vagina snarling with each bite. “Rrrrrah! Rrrrrahhh! Rrrrrrahhhhh!”

It was all too much for the fairy to handle, and after stumbling along a few paces on trembling legs, she collapsed once again to the forest floor, her entire body wracked by pleasure.

“Mmmmm yeah, that’s right!” growled Cobweb lustily as she held onto the clit, nuzzling it aggressively with her face. “The tiny brings down the giant! Rrrrahhhh!” And she kept on biting.

Peaseblossom’s body was shaking in continuous orgasm. Her eyes had been staring up at the bright woody green of the forest canopy, but now they rolled back into her head as she came, gushing out of her pussy. Cobweb had to hang on even tighter, since Peaseblossom’s clit was getting more and more slippery with her thick and syrupy ejaculate.

“Ooooo baby!!” she called out to Peaseblossom, as she used all four limbs to climb farther up her friend’s clit to get a better grip. “You’re getting slippery in here, Pease!”

“S-st-stoppp…c-can’t…can’t t-take it…anymore…” panted Peaseblossom, her eyes shut tightly as she tried again to reach for her pussy.

“Not so fast, little missy!” called out Cobweb exuberantly, and she bit down into the top of Peaseblossom’s clit, harder than ever.

“Aaaaaauuuuggghhh!!!” Peaseblossom wailed out in abandoned release, unable to hold herself back from the titanic orgasm that crashed through her body like an ocean wave. Her limbs tensed up completely, and all she could do was lie there on the forest floor, her arms and legs shaking, her flesh quivering, her skin sweating, as she came over and over again.

“Wha—whassup? Wha-what’s going on?” asked Mustardseed suddenly. Peaseblossom’s loud orgasmic wails had woken her up, and she crawled over to her friend to see what was the matter.

“I-it’s…it’s…C-c-cobwebbbb,” moaned Peaseblossom through her ecstasy. She had forced her eyes open, turned her head, and was now staring pleadingly up at Mustardseed, begging her to help. “Sh-sh-she…sh-sh-shrunkkkk….h-herselfff…hah! oh goddddd…..oh goddddd….a-and…and n-nowww, sh-she’s in my…in my….”

“I know where she is,” cut in Mustardseed, understanding the situation perfectly. “Spread your legs, Pease — I’m gonna get her out.” Peaseblossom did as she was told and Mustardseed bent down to examine her friend’s snatch. As she looked closely, she spotted a tiny foot protruding from Peaseblossom’s clitoral hood. Mustardseed smiled mischievously. “Then we can punish her together.”

“Nooooo!!” squealed Cobweb, who was hearing this whole exchange. “You’ll never catch me, Mustard!! You’ll never get meeee!!” And with that, she started swinging back and forth on Peaseblossom’s clit, gaining momentum. As Mustardseed reached her hand down to snatch her, Cobweb suddenly let go, propelling herself forward straight into the deeper recesses of Peaseblossom’s vagina.

“Arg, there she goes! She’s getting away!” cried Mustardseed, and without hesitation she thrust her entire hand into Peaseblossom’s depths. She had seen Cobweb’s tiny feet vanish in between the slippery pink folds, and knew she didn’t have much time before the tiny fairy would burrow out of reach.

“Ooh!! Ooohhh, Mustardseeeeedddd,” moaned Peaseblossom, feeling the sudden effect of her friend’s forceful fist, and she arched her back again in agonized pleasure, hoping through the searing haze of her renewed orgasms that Cobweb wouldn’t escape deeper inside her.

But Cobweb knew what she was doing. As soon as she had launched herself from Peaseblossom’s clit, she was already making the swimming motions mid-air that would allow her to speedily delve into the moist steaming flesh.

*SPLAGGTH!*

The wet juicy flesh of Peaseblossom’s cunt roared in Cobweb’s ears as she speared herself directly into it. Her flying momentum through the air was suddenly halted as Peaseblossom’s vaginal walls closed in on all sides of her tiny body, squeezing her tightly in a full-body embrace.

“Go, go, go!!!” Cobweb panted to herself, and she immediately began swimming through the dense pink folds of flesh, first going left, then right, but all the while keeping up a feverish pace to keep out of distance of Mustardseed’s approaching hand. She grabbed and yanked with her tiny hands, using any leverage she could muster in a handfull of flesh to propel her deeper; her little arms swam furiously in freestyle motion, each desperate thrust taking her farther into Peaseblossom’s body; her legs frog-kicked behind her with each motion of her arms — they were really doing most of the work, because despite her shrunken size, Cobweb’s hips and legs lived up to their lusciously muscular curvature and thrust her powerfully out of Mustardseed’s reach.

“Damn it!” cursed Mustardseed, her hand still buried in Peaseblossom’s pussy. She repositioned herself as she cocked her head and stared up at the green forest canopy, squinting her eyes in concentration as her fingers felt around inside for any sign of Cobweb’s fugitive body. After a few moments of feeling around and getting nothing, she lowered her head and made eye contact with Peaseblossom…or, at least as much as that was possible now. Peaseblossom’s eyes were starting to cross from the dual overstimulation of Cobweb’s adventure and Mustardseed’s hand…she lay there panting, and tried in vain to return Mustardseed’s look before her eyes rolled back together, then back into her head, then forward, then one eye right, then another eye left.

“I’m sorry Pease,” said Mustardseed, her voice edged in determination, but I’m gonna have to go even deeper to get her.”

“N-no!!” cried Peaseblossom as she threw her head back in anguish. “I c-can’t t-take anymore! I c-can’t!! I can’ttttt!!!” She began to weep as she lay there prone on her back, unable to handle any more sensation without completely breaking down.

“You have to,” said Mustardseed, unswayed. “You have to take it. Do you know what she’s going to do to you when she gets to your cervix??” And without any further delay she reared back and thrust her hand in deeper, going in all the way past her wrist and up to the lower part of her forearm.

Peaseblossom screamed as her body arched once more in a shattering orgasm, and after a few seconds of total tension in every muscle in her body, she collapsed back down on the forest floor and immediately went into a series of incoherent babblings as her figure shook and quivered— only the whites of her eyes were visible; she had utterly given into the demonic possession of the fairies’ stimulation.

Mustardseed felt her friend’s snatch boil over…to her it almost felt like she had stuck her hand into a cauldron of boiling water. She could feel the flesh rippling and contracting, flexing and squelching, and she could feel the pressure building up behind her buried hand.

*Ssssssssssthhh!!*

Peaseblossom’s ejaculate made hissing sounds as it fought to escape, and Mustardseed was surprised to see it start to froth and bubble forth around her lower forearm, shooting out in little geysers this way, and dripping out hurriedly on the ground that way in fat globs.

Suddenly, an idea came to her head that was too simple and perfect to ignore. In one sudden stroke, she withdrew her upper arm and entire hand from Peaseblossom’s pussy. All the pressure that had been building up was swiftly released, and Peaseblossom gushed forth in wave after powerful wave of ejaculation. Mustardseed sat back and watched the tidal wave of cum with a hawk eye.

*Ssssssssssthhh!!! Ssssssssth! Ssssssssssssssssstttthhhhhhhhhh!!!”

The third wave was the most powerful, and as Peaseblossom twisted and writhed incoherently, Mustardseed uttered an excited cry as she saw Cobweb’s tiny figure come tumbling out of the vagina. She hit the ground with a splash, and she would have gotten up quicker if she had not been momentarily stunned by the impact, and weighed down by the thick cum that covered her entire body. As it was, she recovered relatively quickly and managed to push herself up onto her feet, stumbling about as she spat and sputtered in the open air.

Mustardseed deftly bent down and snatched her little body up with her fingers. Cobweb was just over an inch tall. Mustardseed smiled widely as she saw Cobweb struggle as hard as she could in her grip. She reached out a finger that was over twice the little fairy’s length and very carefully pet her tiny cheek with her finger pad. She brought her hand up to her face, so that Cobweb could see her own reflection in Mustardseed’s huge wide eyes. Cobweb knew the game was up, and she flinched at the enormous movement above of Mustardseed’s eyebrows as they beat up and down and sent ripples through the air. Something seemed to expand up underneath her, and Cobweb knew that Mustardseed had cracked her mouth open in a smile.

“Gotcha!” she whispered to the little fairy, who felt like she was being spoken to by a waterfall. However, despite the overwhelming difference in size, Cobweb wasn’t in any mood to apologize. Still hanging from Mustardseed’s fingertip hold, she crossed her arms as she spat some of Peaseblossom’s cum out of her mouth, pouting.

“Naughty girl,” said Mustardseed as she shook her head back and forth at her tiny captive. “Shrunk yourself down while everyone was asleep and snuck into Peaseblossom’s vagina, huh? Without even asking?”

*Cough* *Cough* “Oh riiiightt,” said Cobweb sarcastically as she spat more cum out of her mouth, coughing a few times. “I violated poor, innocent Peaseblossom.”

“Oh, I would never say that — ” Mustardseed began, smiling at the miniature fairy.

“—And!” continued Cobweb, “And I made her cum harder than I’ve seen her cum since…uh…since…”

“Since Titania stuck her tongue into her last month?” suggested Mustardseed, arching her eyebrow.

“…yeah,” said Cobweb after a few moments’ thought. The two were briefly captivated by the memory of witnessing that event and fell silent. Titania was the queen of the forest — there was no questioning that. And when their mistress decided to use her tongue to get what she wanted, well….

“Anyway,” said Cobweb eventually, sticking her little chin up at Mustardseed with her arms still folded, “aren’t you gonna punish me?”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” chuckled Mustardseed as she sat down with her back to the stone fountain, with her feet flat on the ground and her knees up in the air. She brought her hand down and deposited the inch-high Cobweb on her knee. The tiny fairy slid down her friend’s hand and alighted on her knee standing up. She shook her whole body like a wet dog, causing hundreds of droplets of Peaseblossom’s cum to fly everywhere. Mustardseed felt some of the droplets wet her finger and she brought it up to her mouth and tasted.

“Mmmm! Has Pease been eating more daffodil nectar recently?” she asked. “Her cum tastes fresher and less musky than last time.”

Cobweb shrugged her shoulders. “Maybe,” she said indifferently. Having shaken herself dry, she put her hands on her hips. Clearly she had ideas.

“Look,” she said authoritatively to Mustardseed, “now’s our chance!”

“Our chance to do what?” asked Mustardseed, who was looking at Cobweb’s tiny body with gentle fascination.

“Oh come on, don’t be dense,” said Cobweb impatiently, rolling her eyes. “Look at her!” She gestured over her to Moth’s footlong body, still fast asleep beside the stone fountain. “And look at her!” She made another gesture behind her to the normal-sized Peaseblossom, who by the looks of it had also fallen asleep.

Mustardseed looked at Cobweb’s little body. God she looked so delicious. “And?” she said, content to sit there and watch Cobweb pout and sigh and scheme on her knee.

“Are you serious?” asked Cobweb, getting more and more frustrated. “There’s plenty of potion left! We can wake Moth up… you can both shrink yourselves down to my size…and then we can all sneak back inside Peaseblossom and go straight for her cervix! She’ll have no way of stopping us!”

“Hmmm,” said Mustardseed, stroking her chin with a long, pointed fingernail, “But I kinda like being this size, especially…you know…with you here, all tiny and yummy-looking.” She had started to lick her lips with her big tongue.

“Oh come on, Mustard,” complained Cobweb, stomping her foot down on Mustardseed’s knee in frustration. “Just think of what we could do to her once we got in there— we could be in there for days before Titania got us out. And Peaseblossom…oh god, just imagine how crazy we could make her!”

“Yyyeeaahh,” said Mustardseed, “that does sound like fun…but you know what sounds like more fun?” She leaned in closer to Cobweb, so that all the little fairy could see was her huge face. “Making a little meal out of you.”

Cobweb rolled her eyes again. “Oh knock it off, will you, Mustard?” she said irritatedly, cocking her hip. Mustardseed paid her no heed and slowly extended her huge tongue out to the little fairy’s face. Cobweb tried to ignore her as she began exploring with her tongue, which tasted her face, her neck, and then poked its way up into her armpits.

“What I’m…what I’m saying…” said Cobweb with difficulty as she tried unsuccessfully to ignore the gigantic tongue exploring her body. “Is that…she’s…she’s gonna be…be awake soon…and then…ah! Hey, that tickles! Stop! And then…stop!…and then, when she’s awake…she’s gonna…she’s gonna…”

“Punish you?” said Mustardseed smiling widely as she suddenly withdrew her tongue back into her mouth.

“Yeah she’s gonna punish me!” said Cobweb indignantly, regaining her composure after Mustardseed withdrew her tongue.

“Well, she’s not gonna punish you if you’re safe in my stomach,” giggled Mustardseed, and she yawned open her mouth and leaned her head forward once more, threatening to completely engulf the shrunken fairy.

“Stop being stupid!” demanded Cobweb, collapsing into a cross-legged sitting position on Mustardseed’s knee as she folded her little arms again in exasperation. “Do you wanna have some fun with this potion or not?”

“Oh I wanna have some fun with it alright, breathed Mustardseed, her mouth now directly over Cobweb’s body, “but just not the kind of fun that you — ”

“Who are you talking to?” A sudden small voice came up from Mustardseed’s left. Without wasting any time, she bent down and slurped Cobweb up into her mouth.

“Hey!” called Cobweb as her giant friend gobbled her up, “Hey! Stop! Are you actually…oh my god, you bitch!” The sound of her little voice was sealed up completely as Mustardseed closed her mouth. “Is she fucking serious?!” fretted Cobweb after she was completely sealed in. The sound of her own voice seemed rich and dense inside Mustardseed’s closed mouth. “What does she think she’s doing?” She sighed in irritation and walked over to a huge fleshy wall and began hammering on it with her fists. “Let me out! We’re wasting our chance! Let me out, you bitch!”

Mustardseed could feel the tickling sensations of Cobweb’s little fists beating on the inside of her cheeks. She couldn’t help but smile as she turned toward the source of the voice. It was Moth — she had woken up and was rubbing her eyes blearily as she yawned her little mouth.

“Hmmm?” asked Mustardseed, trying to look innocent as she kept her mouth closed.

“You heard me,” said Moth, giving another yawn as she smacked her lips again. “Who are you talking to?”

“MmmMmm?” said Mustardseed in response, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head, as if to say, “No one.” Moth wasn’t buying it, though.

“Come on, spit it out, Mustard. I know you’re up to something,” said Moth, who was now standing next to one of Mustardseed’s legs, coming up to her shin. Mustardseed started shaking with laughter, appreciating the irony of Moth’s words.

“Oooof!” said Cobweb from inside her mouth, who had slipped and fallen down when Mustardseed started laughing. The inch-high fairy started sliding down Mustardseed’s tongue, but she used her large taste buds as handholds and footholds to keep from sliding down too far. “Oh my god, what a fucking bitch,” she said to herself in frustration. “She’s gonna pay for this.”

Moth looked over at Peaseblossom’s body lying supine on the forest floor. Large dark spots of her ejaculate stained the ground all around her.

“What happened to her?” asked Moth, pointing with a tiny finger. Mustardseed once again shrugged her shoulders and made her eyebrows go up.

“MmmmMmmm?” she responded innocently, as if to say, “I have no idea.”

Moth shook her head. “Yeah right…you expect me to believe that?” She looked back over at Peaseblossom. “Oh well,” she said nastily, turning back to Mustardseed, “she deserved it. Shrinking me down that far.”

“MmmHmmm!” agreed Mustardseed, nodding her head vigorously.

“God damn it!” yelled Cobweb from inside her mouth, getting thrown off her feet again by Mustardseed’s movements and having to grab onto one of her back molars to keep from sliding down her throat.

“So…” said Moth, taking a long look at the bottle of shrinking potion, and then around at the forest, “where’s Cobweb?”

“Cbbbbwbbb?” asked Mustardseed.

“Yeah,” said Moth, completing her panorama scan of the forest, then looking again at the potion bottle, and then returning her gaze to Mustardseed. “I don’t see her anywhere.”

Mustardseed pretended to scrutinize the forest around them, scanning left and right as she furrowed her brow in concentration. After a few moments she looked back down at Moth, who was standing there with her hands on her hips, her head cocked to the side, clearly not impressed by her attempts to pretend.

“MmmMmmm?” said Mustardseed unconvincingly, shrugging her shoulders.

“That’s goatshit,” said Moth. “She’s in your mouth!”

Mustardseed sighed and rolled her eyes as she reluctantly opened up, revealing Cobweb, who was busy trying to climb across her teeth to get to the front of her mouth.

“Called it,” said Moth smiling.

“Not like it was that hard to figure out,” said Cobweb irritatedly, who was using Mustardseed’s bottom front teeth to pull herself to her feet. “Lower me down, bitch!” she called up to her captor, and Mustardseed rolled her eyes again as she brought her open mouth down to her raised knee again, depositing her gently down.

Thank you,” said Cobweb curtly, and once again she shook herself like a wet dog, this time sending droplets of Mustardseed’s saliva every which way.

“Watch it!” said Moth, who was sprayed a little by Cobweb’s shaking-off.

“Blame her!” snapped Cobweb as she continued dry herself off. “She’s the one who decided to eat me!”

“But can you really blame me, Cobweb?” asked Mustardseed dreamily, looking at her little body misty-eyed.

“You are pretty cute at that size,” agreed Moth, who had climbed up Mustardseed’s hips and was now leaning her back against her thigh.

“Whatever,” said Cobweb. She took a quick looked over at Peaseblossom, who still seemed to be as fast asleep as ever. She turned to Mustardseed.

“Well?” she asked inquiringly, “what do you think?”

“Think? About what?” asked Moth. “What are you two cooking up?”

Mustardseed inhaled through her nose slowly and exhaled, up over Cobweb so as not to blow her over. “Cobweb wants us to shrink down as small as she is and go for Peaseblossom’s cervix.”

“Oooooo, let’s do it!” said Moth, clapping her hands. “That’ll get her back for shrinking me so small.”

“Still though…I don’t know,” said Mustardseed cautiously. “What if she wakes up before we can get inside her?”

“Oh please Mustard, where’s your spirit of adventure?” chided Cobweb. “If she catches us, she catches us. But just imagine…imagine what we could get up to…in there.”

Mustardseed thought for a few moments as the foot-high Moth and the inch-high Cobweb watched and waited. At their sizes, it really was up to her. After bit she sighed. “You two are gonna be the end of me, you know that right?”

A smile spread across Cobweb’s little face. “Oh riiigght, we’re the ones who’re corrupting you.”

Moth smiled likewise. “Yeah, don’t pretend we’re forcing you, Mustardseed. You wanna do this just as much as we do.”

Mustardseed grinned as she reached out two hands and took the two fairies and put them both on the ground. “Bitches.” They all turned to face the shrink potion, which seemed to grin back at them as it swirled slowly around, a sparkling mysterious black in the bottle.

A few minutes later, all three of them were an inch high, standing in between Peaseblossom’s cavernous legs, the massive form of her vagina rising above them like a forbidden cave. She was still snoozing soundly, and with each long exhale, her pussy seemed to breathe out as well, ruffling the hair of the three shrunken fairies with a sweet, musky, moist scent. Her huge body suddenly stirred a bit as the fairies approached, causing them to draw back a bit in trepidation.

“Maybe she’s waking up,” said Mustardseed nervously.

“Oh shit,” said Moth.

“C’mon, it’s now or never,” said Cobweb. “We just need to get a running start.”

TO BE CONTINUED…….<3

A Midsummer Night's Dream: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=45251

The Training of Jeff Stintum: http://www.process-productions.com/f...366#post821366

Twitter

https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

Last edited by joyce; 04-19-2019 at 10:01 PM.
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote