The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - FUTANARI
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2013   #15
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Unhappy Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Most likely gonna buy this, anyone care to give an overview?
A bit late, I know, but just now getting around to reviewing the clip. So, yeah, here's my take on it.

I'd honestly avoid this one. Over half the clip is nothing more than her walking around the shop, getting in the tub, or doing a trillion other non-process activities. So in reality that 12+ min run-time actually translates into only around 6 mins of anything actually happening. $15 for 6 mins semi-good process material? Not worth it in my opinion.

When she actually cums, that lasts all of 15 seconds and you don't actually "see" her cum. Just a little lotion running down the inside of her thigh. Anyone who even possess a passing familiarity with pron knows that fake dildos that are capable of "cumming" do exist, and it isn't that difficult to actually manufacture "fake cum".

I will note that the black eyes are a nice touch and show attention to detail. Missa's acting is also fairly good in this clip. Not great, but certainly good (beats the majority of what I've found on C4S). And, there is thankfully no background music in this clip. This is a personal preference, mind you, but it's a plus for me if music is absent from fetish materials.

I went into this clip with high expectations (and hopes), and I realize that it was a commissioned clip, not something Missa thought up herself. But I still can't help but feel a little cheated. Definitely didn't get very much bang for my buck. Considering the level of quality Missa usually produces, she could have done far better with this clip.

In summary, if you like using your imagination (and I'm talking WAAAY more than is normally required with this format), and you're really, REALLY into futa, then yeah, take a shot on this clip. If, however, you actually want to see more than a few shots of pants tearing down the side, preceded by a few shots of a concealed dildo sliding here and there a few inches, then I'd recommend holding out for something better to come along.

Rating: 2/5

(I know it's harsh, but that's my honest appraisal of the material. Since I purchased this a few days after it came out, I've tried to like it, but...)
Obsidian Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote