The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Magic School Bus: Halloween Special
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2013   #14
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: The Magic School Bus: Halloween Special

Chapter 9
---------

Tim walked ahead of Phoebe down the stairs to the third floor. He'd heard more muffled sounds as they were walking down the stairs but it was silent now. They both performed a quick check of the third floor before returning to the staircase.

Phoebe paused at the top of the staircase. "Tim, I'm scared. What if something's wrong?"

Tim wanted nothing more than to comfort Phoebe with confidence. But, he couldn't. He was terrified and couldn't say why. Ms. Frizzle's death and transformation unsettled him but something else was wrong - something at the edge of his senses was tugging at him strongly. In a bad way. "We'll be okay, Phoebe. Dorothy Ann is here and so is everyone else. We'll be fine. Come on."

At the bottom of the second floor, Tim immediately knew something was terribly wrong. The door frame on the right in the middle of the hallway was shattered. Chunks of wood littered the area around the door and there was a strange smell. Phoebe and Tim shared a look and then slowly crept forward. Phoebe grabbed Tim's arm, hissing at him in a whisper. "Tim! We shouldn't! Something's wrong! Please Tim!"

Tim tugged away, whispering back. "There's nowhere else to go, Phoebe! We can't leave without going down the hallway!" Tim slowly approached the door, grabbed the shattered frame and then peeked in. And then immediately flattened himself to the wall, grabbing Phoebe hard as he did. He turned to her, eyes wide. Wild eyes. "Run!" He whispered harshly. They ran.

Arnold and Wanda looked up from their lazy pile in the middle of the room as Phoebe and Tim dashed passed. Arnold stood to his full height, stretching and yawning. The tufts of fur at the top of his ears brushed the high ceiling as he rolled his head on his thick, muscled shoulders. Wanda pulled at him, growling without threat to try to make him come back to her but Arnold swatted her away and walked off. Wanda huffed, standing at her own impressive height to follow her mate.

They both stopped at the top of landing to look upon the sight below them. Three small things, two smelling of repressed terror and one smelling of nothing at all stood at the bottom of the stairs. The void was an abomination that immediately set both Arnold and Wanda growling. It was talking to the other two small things. Faint memories tried to surface but were quickly lost in the more base emotions of the werewolves. Still, something survived and Arnold watched the male small thing and female small thing. They weren't wolves but they needed help and he felt like he should help them.

And then, the void opened his arms, conjuring a darkness even the wolves couldn't see through. Janet fell through the darkness to land at Ralphie's feet. Arnold's growl ratcheted. She smelled like the void. A part like him and a small part like... Arnold. Family. Pack. I failed. The part of him that was still vaguely human was crying. I failed. I failed. Arnold howled in sorrow, soon joined by Wanda. Her mate felt pain and she felt it through him. The void glanced up at the pair of two-legged wolves and then took a step toward the female small things.

Arnold leapt, clearing the railing of the landing in one bound, crashing to the ground and then tumbling through empty air. The void was gone. The male and female slowly blinked, shaking their heads and speaking words. Arnold was growling, sniffing the air as his mate thumped beside him, one paw breaking through the floor. He couldn't smell the void. His ears twitched back and forth, trying to hear everything at once but all he head was the thing in the basement shouting at them and the drugged sounds of the male and female.

THERE! Arnold leapt at the staircase, hands and feet propelling him faster than any living thing should move. Again, the void was gone before he could touch it. He growled in frustration, scanning again. His mate had her leg free and was prowling around, sniffing and listening. He watched again as the void appeared in front of the female. His primitive brain caught the connection - the void was going to make his own pack. A group of non-things. No. No, not with his near-pack. He pushed again, launching himself from the wall with a crash. The void looked up in exasperation and vanished yet again. How, his brain wondered. How can I save my non-pack? How? Arnold looked at Wanda - his mate. Watched as she strode around the room, thick black tail swishing behind her. Arnold growled deep in his chest and reached a conclusion. He grabbed the female, clawing down her front. She screamed, suddenly pulled from her trance.

Arnold growled, licking the female's face to calm her. His blood was up and he felt his cock pulling away from his sheath. The fight and the smell of his mate and this new female excited him. His red knotted dick throbbing with excitement. Blood ran down light scratches on the female's body. Arnold licked the blood away, showing the female he was sorry for the pain. Her scream rose higher and his ears flattened from it. Stupid loud little-

The void was next to him without warning. Sharpened claws streaked down Arnold's back and he roared in pain. I HURT! He turned to slash at the thing but his mate slammed into the void and the two slammed into the wall behind him. He watched for a moment, feeling the pain fade on his back. The void was hissing at his mate. Wanda tried to tear the void's throat out but it held her throat, straining with the effort to keep her away. It seemed to be having problems vanishing. It would fade for a moment before becoming solid again. A small whimper brought his attention back to the female.

Her eyes were golden. Her bare shoulders were lined in thick brown fur and her nose was completely black. Thick claws tipped each finger and he watched her hands expanding as she tore at her slacks. Fur erupted around growing breast, covering extra sets of nipples as they formed on her hardening stomach. He could smell her scent now - this new she-wolf. She grunted, her face growing into a muzzle as her tongue lolled out between a set of sharpened teeth. The front of her pants were completely ripped, exposing her pussy to him. Arnold got to his hands and feet, ignoring the growling and roaring of his mate as she struggled with the void. Arnold's long tongue reached out, settling between the she-wolf's thighs, rasping against her wetness. She shuddered, moaning as her paws ran through the thick fur on his head. He butted back against the padding growing on the palms of her hands, enjoying the way it scratched his fur.

Phoebe tried to turn over to her hands and knees but the large wolf held her in place, growling lightly as it licked her cunt. She moaned again as her legs tripled in size. Fur ran down her ass and along the tail growing in at the base of her spine. Arnold, her still human brain thought. It's Arnold isn't it. Oh my god. What am I becoming? What? What... yes. Oh god, more. She stood on still human legs as Arnold stood with her. She wrapped herself around him, feeling his dick against her furry ass. His rough, huge hands gripped her thighs as brown fur spread down her legs to her calf muscles. Her arms were slightly awkward but she reached behind herself to grab Arnold's massive dick, guiding it into her. She pulled herself down onto him, sighing and moaning and whimpering at the same time. All four sets of her nipples ached to be sucked. Arnold wasted no time in pounding up and into his new mate and the pain distracted Phoebe from the way her feet felt. She only knew the brief glimmer of pain that was dwarf by the feeling of... of... of her mate inside of her. The world felt right. She wanted to cry as the wolf consumed her. Pack. I have a pack. I am his.

Arnold didn't stop when his new she-wolf's body shook from her own pleasure. He didn't stop when he heard the howl of pain from his other mate. He trusted her. She was strong. He made her strong. An overpowering urge to fill his new mate with his cum forced him to slam into her over and over until he couldn't hold himself back. He felt his hot seed spilling out of her and all over their fur as he came and, still, he slammed into her. When finally he had enough, he pushed her away. And then harder until his knot popped out of her. Phoebe yelped from the pain and then shook from the sudden orgasm, crashing to the ground with her legs kicking over and over again.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" A voice called from the edge of the kitchen. Three sets of eyes turned to look. Carlos stood with Keesha near the kitchen's entryway. Putrid green light littered Carlos' eyesight as he surveyed the damage. Beside him, Keesha stood sentry. Silent sentry. Her body was nearly full metal. Segmented plates covered nearly her entire body - only her right thigh, left arm, right eye and both nipples were still obviously human. A large round hole and two smaller holes replaced her mouth and nose. The area where her ears used to be was completely smooth. She looked neither left or right as Carlos stepped in front of her. "Look what you've done to the house! A man is trying to work in here! What-"

"Not entirely a man any more, Carlos." Now five pairs of eyes turned to the front door.

There stood Dorothy Ann. Shorter and smaller than Arnold, she still radiated power. "None of us are very human any more. Well, except for one." The red skinned demon turned her attention towards the young black man still reeling from his encounter with Ralphie. She crooned to him, voice low and powerful. "Wake up, Tim. Time to wake up."

Tim screamed. Long and loud. Phoebe growled at him, black lips pulled back over a row of deadly teeth.

"Be gentle, Phoebe. Look at the poor man. All alone in this house. Ralphie, stop wasting your energy. The wolves are everything you aren't - alive. Very, very much alive and connected to the earth. You aren't going anywhere while Wanda has you." Wanda's ears twitched at the mention of her name but she showed no recognition otherwise. "And poor, poor Janet. You have a cold, lonely existence to look forward to. I would end you now but I need to do some thinking. On a lot of things. On right and wrong and what either of those mean. You've broken Keesha, haven't you, Carlos? Your precious little toy is gone away. Gone home now."

Carlos sneered at Dorothy Ann. "No, I've made her better and she's still here. Tell her. Tell her, Keesha." His hand slid along her one smooth thigh and around to her front.

A circle of multi-colored lights radiated from Keesha's new mouth. Her voice was neutral, devoid of any emotion. "I love him. I will serve him always."

Dorothy Ann sighed. Her wings unfolded from her back, blotting out the windows behind her and creating a gentle breeze. "I'm leaving here tonight. I don't care what any of you do. I may not ever care. Or, I may decide I was right when I was a human. But it will take time. In the meantime, live well." She glanced at Ralphie, still pinned beneath Wanda. "Or, just survive." She turned back to Tim. "But, I'm taking this one with me. I'm almost tempted to leave him to the wolves but, no. He's mine. Come, Tim." Tim stood immediately and walked to stand by Dorothy Ann's side. She hugged him close, kissing the top of his head now that she stood above him. "I'll miss some of you. Good bye."

Dorothy Ann turned, her bare ass and hips swaying as her wings folded against her back. Tim followed meekly behind her, his thoughts a million miles away. Somewhere safe.

Carlos giggled. "'Leave him to the wolves!' Oh, Dorothy Annnnnnn." He shook himself. "I'm staying here. It's a good workplace. Everyone else can leave. Now. Keesha?" Carlos turned and walked back into the kitchen.

Arnold looked at Phoebe and then Wanda. Both of the she-wolves watched him. He made a nearly human shrug and lowered himself to hands and feet, dashing off towards the woods. Phoebe struggled up feebly but finally managed to run after him. Wanda watched them both leave and then growled at Ralphie as he hissed at her. With a final slash of her claws at his face, she threw him towards the second floor landing and ran, tail flying wildly behind her.

Ralphie watched, standing lightly on the railing of the second floor. He leapt and floated slowly to the ground. "I like this place, too. Perhaps I'll keep it." He walked towards the kitchen, wondering what Carlos' tainted blood tasted like.

Keesha's right arm shot out, gripping Ralphie's throat. Lights flared around her mouth. "You will leave. Master says everyone should leave so you will leave."

Ralphie hissed at her, baring his fangs. He pulled and scratched at the small hand holding his throat. Finally, he gripped the hand holding him and pried. Almost. Almost he opened Keesha's hand. He heard the creaking of metal and faint cracking of bone. Blood leaked out of the joints between the metal fingers and he stared at it. Still, she did not move. He still felt ravenous - weak with hunger. He screamed at Keesha, kicking and tugging and pulling. She swayed with the movement but her grip never lessened.

"I will release you if you go," she told him. The red mote in her eye danced in its cage.

"Yes. Yes, puppet! I will go." Ralphie spat at her. Keesha opened her hand and Ralphie vanished, reappearing next to Janet. He bent over her, summoning his darkness to cover her. They both vanished again.

Keesha turned a slow circle, her eye searching for anything remaining in the house. Seeing nothing, she followed her master to the basement, eager to be finished.

In the distances, a trio of wolves howled their joyful greeting to the moon.
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote