free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)
View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2016   #2
Hunter_S_Creek
Lurker

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

Overall this was a fun read.
I know that I am in the minority here in that I am not a big fan of AR or SW or SM. So, I won't address those aspects of the comic.
I like AP and female growth (but not to GTS scale) and BE. My favorite stories and comics feature cute, smart, short, scrawny, nerdy girls growing tall (7' maximum), leggy, athletic, and very busty.
So having said that --
Kristen's starting personality and "before" body were great.
Unfortunately Kristen's initial growth sequence was too short. It was depicted over only a few panels.
There are additional panels showing Kristen growing much taller but I would have been happier if Kristen had topped-out at a few inches to a foot taller than the "before" guys.
I was disappointed that Kristen's breasts did not grow all that big in proportion to the rest of her. And, when they did seem to grow bigger, they then seemed to shrink back down again in subsequent panels. This lack of continuity in the artwork magnified my disappointment.
One other point is that when a human grows to 7', their heads are usually still about the same size as the average person. At 8' or so Kristen's head would probably not be twice the size of a 6' guy's -- such as on page 23.

My request would be for an AP, female growth, BE story featuring a character like "before"-Kristen who for whatever reason slowly (several months) grows to become a tall, leggy, very busty babe. Her growth comes in a series of spurts that would contain growth sequences with clothes that become too small and at least one button pinging off of her overstuffed shirt. In the process of growing the principal character eventually upstages her older sister and her sister's friends. She also eventually turns the tables on some guys who had originally teased her. She also goes from being a laughing-stock at PE and sports to a star. She remains loyal to a nerdy friend who may or may not be secretly responsible for her growth and overdevelopment.

BTW -- I am aware that some variation of some of these facets have been featured in some of your comics.

Thank you for your consideration.
Tschuss!
Hunter
Hunter_S_Creek is offline   Reply With Quote