free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - DangerousDave's story: 'The dating site'
View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2013   #5
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Re: DangerousDave's story: 'The dating site'

Hello Dave, after posting my comments of your comic in the Growth section, I noticed you have announced it here too, so I'm sharing my feedback here as well.

I just got your new comic Dave and let me tell you how much I enjoy it. I really like the gentle nature of the girls and how they complement each other. I won?t like to give others spoilers, but certainly their opposite personalities fit a lot better with their new heights.

The story is quite nice and I like the girls could find not only great men that enjoy their new heights, but that they got their inner wishes granted too. Each girl look quite happy with their changes (one more than the other but I won?t tell ^_^ ).

About the process of growing and shrinking, you certainly managed it quite well with Betty clothes shrinking on her growing frame and Sandy disappearing in her too big dress. Also, it?s funny that none of the girls were wearing underwear. LOL.

Also, you did quite well showing how each girl adapts at their new heights and how they accept the good and bad experiences such change could bring to them.

As always, your comics are great my friend, and in this one you really polished yourself off. Hope to see more of this new universe of yours in a not so far time.

************** SPOILERS ALERT **************

***** Select the text below if you want to read *****

Besides what I mentioned above, I want to add that I did like how daring and direct Betty was about sex, while it was quite touching seeing Sandy in the arms of Sam as she always had wanted.

It's also funny how big Betty used her new heigh to set Sam and Sandy straight to each other about their feelings playing the role of an amazon cupid.

Also, it was quite hot how unhibited Sandy was in sex. (So much that she didn't bother that the door was open, or may she could be so loud that she didn't hear it. lol)

The final scene with them having sex with each other was quite nice and done in a very gentle way. Certainly that was a great touching moment.
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote