free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Guidance on Werewolf Feet Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2017   #9
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Re: Guidance on Werewolf Feet Transformation

Here's a TF scene from a story I started on. It focuses solely, pun very much intended, on the lady's feet. The victim is of somewhat stocky build with chin-length brown hair. Let me know what you think, and be brutally honest.

It had been a long, exhausting day and Hannah felt exhausted. The summer sun had yet to set as she laid down in her bed, pulling the covers over her head. Her bare feet stuck out from beneath the sheets. Her soft bed felt heavenly and she quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.
As she lay sleeping, Hannah was blissfully unaware as the sun and full moon slowly traded places. As the silvery orb completed its ascent into the night sky, its light poured through Hannah’s window. Suddenly, Hannah’s feet, soft, wide and thick with short, pudgy toes, began to twitch as the moon’s light shinned upon them. Black hairs began sprouting from every pore. Her insteps began to stretch. Inch by inch Hannah’s feet grew longer and longer until they’d doubled in length.
Hannah tossed and turned beneath her sheets as a wave of strange sensations and emotions overwhelmed her. The ball of each foot grew longer and thicker, a leathery pad forming and the bottom. Her toes twitched and grew longer and thicker, each growing a paw pad of their own. Her toenails grew into long, black, razor-sharp claws.
Hannah threw her covers off, revealing the beast she had become. Leaping to her feet, she stood nearly a foot taller, covered head to toe in black fur. Her legs and feet had reshaped themselves and resembled canine haunches. Her frame had grown large and her muscles bulged. She bore the head of wolf and her eyes glowed yellow. Little of her human mind remained. Only a desire to run and hunt remained. Hannah placed a massive paw on the windowsill and ran off into the night.
Morning arrived and Hannah, human once more awoke laying on her mattress, perpendicular to the bed. Her eyes adjusted to the light.
“Did I dream it?” She wondered aloud.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote