The Process Forum - View Single Post - Primal's Transformations - New Releases
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2016   #11
PrimalFetish
Production People

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
I picked up Joseline's Restless Night. First off, a lot more focus on the feet, and I appreciate that. The acting is, again, good. However, it is severely lacking in dialogue, so all we really get is Joseline grunting (and what sounds like "gagging" at points?). More dialogue from Joseline, even "Oh my god" or "What's happening to me?" would have gone a long way toward making a superior scene.

Speaking of Joseline, she's a gorgeous young woman and can certainly put on an act. So, major props there. As for process content, I'd say it's average at best and definitely sparse. There's nail growth, tail growth, and Joseline's extending canines...but, beyond that, nothing else...which isn't necessarily a mark against your studio; SFX are notoriously difficult to implement, especially when you're on a budget. What you included, process-wise, is decent enough. But you're going to have to keep pushing the envelope on this.

Overall, I'd give Restless Night a 7/10. It shows good effort, a talented actress, and provides some process content. Kudos.

Thanks for the critique! We still consider ourselves pretty new to the transformation genre, so productive comments like yours really help us determine where to go.

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
PrimalFetish is offline   Reply With Quote