free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2016   #8
Checkit1414
Process Fan

Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

This anime theme is a first of it's kind i believe in using a multiple stage AP/BE stage through sex. The idea is great and probably what every ap/be person here would dream to see.

Unfortunatly, after viewing the entire episode, although it is good and above what everything else has been done so far, it's still leave me with a feeling of sloppy work and missed oportunity with this unique idea.

The first ap was done decently even if it was a bit short. Could have take a few second to show more process, but i would give it a passing grade.

The second ap was fail in my book. They only showed a little butt/hips expansion process. Why didn't they showed more is beyond my understanding. (It's a bathing suit by all mean! Can't go wrong with that!!!!)

Finaly, they totally zapped and missed the 3rd ap/be between the third and fouth stage. She was wearing a sport bloomer...come on!!!!
It feel like the artist in the studio didn't know how to do process well and decided to skip some work. There could have been a great BE there....

It's a bit of a shame because the over quality of this episode is great. The animation, character design and sound look really good. The main girl is adorable when young and become really cute when getting older. The main guy look good and not weird or goofy like we see in some other hentai. (or like that old guy at the start who rape the girl)
They could have add a bit of nipple erection instead of just showing the breast already erect and aroused, but eh, that's not something we see a lot in most anime.

They could have pass more time of showing the main girl in her third and fourth stage has they seem really short and rushed.

In general, this hentai is still worth being buyed and watched. I just hope they'll make a second episode (or two!) with those two character again and be less shy about the process and do more of them all while showing it better.
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote