free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Comic: "Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective"
View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2010   #1
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

"Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective" **NOW AVAILABLE**

Hey guys, it's me Jitensha Well since I had really good feedback from using Pokemon characters in my comics over at the TF board I wanted to make more parodied comics. I think people really enjoy reading about their favorite characters in naughty scenes :P

So, my next comic which I hope to finish by the end of the week is going to be about the popular manga/anime Bleach! It's coming out great, and I think fans of the show, as well as people who don't know anything about the show will still get to enjoy this SW comic. For those of you curious, yes, Orihime is the tiny victim >=)

This comic will include a slower shrink than my previous comics, and a totally different approach in characters compared to DC Mikiko. I think a lot more people will like this story in general. I'm more than 1/2 done with the comic, so I'll keep posting updates as they come. Thanks for listening!

Take care guys and gals

******EDIT******

OK peeps! The comic is finally on SALE!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Please leave any feedback for the comic here

Thanks a ton guys, and I hope you all like it!

-Jit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover1.jpg (338.4 KB, 849 views)
File Type: jpg preview.jpg (218.0 KB, 1082 views)

Last edited by Jitensha; 03-19-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote