free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)
View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2013   #10
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Wink Re: Story: One Week at Wolf Lake (Growth, miniGTS, GTS, F/m, F/f, sex)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Well, okay, there's going to be some mayhem before the last day. But if my story outline works out, "Friday" is going to be a madhouse.

And there's gonna be a lot of women exposed to the chemical before it's all said and done. Bear in mind that lake supplies all the town's tubs, faucets, hoses, sprinklers, etc. And it's also their drinking water.
Qzar9999,

On one hand, I'm befuddled about whether to ship the water to other fictional colleges and towns or to haul ass with bringing as many of those preferable female candidates to Wolf's Lake. A guy can go crazy thinking about such things with only a week's time span! Then again, I already am crazy. I was going to nail you with a smart ass comment about it being Friday already, but it happens to be 48 minutes after midnight. Shucks... ^_^

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 08-30-2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Eventually someone else will join us in this thread... Someday... Lol
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote