free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2018   #9
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Three days passed and Rina was still stuck at her tiny size. To date it was the longest that she had ever been small after an allergic reaction. Life for her and Liam inside of her still gigantic home was difficult as she was not large enough to live in it comfortably. Despite this she continued on as best as she could as she still had her responsibilities as Liam’s guardian.

Now he needed to help her just as much as she helped him. Liam had to carry her around a lot of the time and help her up to the smaller so that she could do what she needed to do. Preparing his own dinners had been difficult, even with her help. Because of this the food that they were having was relatively basic. Even with everything that had happened Rina was still confident that she would grow back to her normal size at any minute, even though it was taking longer than she expected.

One thing that they did have to deal with was one of the town officials arrived at the house to investigate what had happened. One term that they had for Rina living in Dunlin was that she never grew too large. It was why she was on the thirty-foot cap as long as she was within the town limits. When she had grown to miles in height she had gone passed that limit by a very, very large margin.

It took a little convincing for the official to rule that what had happened was an accident. Her size had scared a lot of folks but since she didn’t stay that big for very long she hadn’t been a danger. It also took some more convincing to allow Liam to stay with Rina while she was so tiny. She assured the official that she would grow back to normal at any time and that taking Liam away would not be in his best interest.

Eventually Liam had placed Rina on the floor and he had grabbed a ruler that she had bought him. She stood up straight as he measured her, even with her heels on she was around two and nine tenths inches tall. When he had measured her a couple of days before she had been a full three inches which meant that she had shrunk a further tenth of an inch. This worried Liam a lot while she put on a brave face. There was also a ring close to her that was made for when she had been her larger size. It now looked gigantic in comparison to her.

“Rina you’re smaller than you were yesterday,” said Liam. There was a worried tone to his voice.

“Am I?” replied Rina. “That’s unusual, I would have grown back to normal by now.” She had a relatively happy voice as she kept a brave face. She knew that if she panicked about this it would upset him.

“What are we going to do? You’re still tiny.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll be back to being big before we know it and things will go back to normal. Well as normal as things can get around me.” She knew that she needed to do something to take his mind off of this. She knew that he wouldn’t like it but she felt it was something that needed to be done. “But there is something that we really need to talk about, you know that you have to go to school tomorrow.”

“You’re saying this now?” It annoyed him a little but it was taking his mind off of her tiny size. “You know I don’t want to go.”

“I know you don’t but you have to. Your education is important.” She walked a few steps forward and held onto his finger. He could feel her tiny hands on his finger and it felt surreal. “Please, I’m not doing this to be cruel. I’m doing it because I want you to have the best life. Do it for me.”

Liam fell silent, he thought that in her current state Rina couldn’t stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do. He didn’t want to go to school and he was seriously considering ignoring what she was saying. But he saw her face and he could see the genuine concern that it had. Not since his parents had he had anyone who cared for him as much as she did. He knew that she wanted what was best for him and he gave a sigh.

“Ok Rina, I’ll go,” said Liam. He felt defeated but he knew that ultimately, he was making the right choice.

“Thank you, Liam,” replied Rina. She looked up at him and smiled. “You’ve made me very happy.”

It was going to be a difficult day for them as it had been for the last few. At least for Rina she felt happier knowing that Liam had agreed to go to school. She had already prepared his uniform before she had shrunk and it was still in his makeshift room. He had seen the school while he had been out with her a couple of times, he knew where it was but one thing that did upset her was that she wouldn’t be there to see him off.

The next morning Liam was asleep in his bed, it had taken him a short amount of time to get used to it. He was sleeping peacefully until he felt something touch his face, at first, he tried to ignore it but it continued on. Slowly he opened his eyes and he saw what at first, he thought was a toy. However, he could see that it was moving and he began to realise that it wasn’t a toy.

The tiny figure was Rina who was holding a small stick in her hands. She was using it to poke him in the face as a way to wake him up. She watched as he groaned and slowly sat up, to her he was a giant and she still found it odd that everything was so big to her. She was used to being in a world that was too small for her, now it was the other way around.

“Rise and shine Liam,” said Rina. Her voice was quite loud and she was using it in order to make sure that he was awake. “You’re going to be late for school.”

“Five more minutes,” replied Liam who wanted to lie back down. However, the tiny woman on his bed refused to allow him to do this.
“No can do.” There was a smile on her face as if she enjoyed terrorising him. “You’ve already overslept and now you have to get washed and have your breakfast or else you’ll be late.”

Liam wanted to go back to sleep but he knew that she would just keep poking him with the stick until he got up. Admitting defeat, he slowly got out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom so that he could get washed. She reminded him to pick up his uniform as he left much to his annoyance.

When he was gone Rina used the quilt of the bed in order to climb down to the ground. She was being careful with what she did as she didn’t want to hurt herself. With each day she remained tiny her faith that she would grow back again would fade away a little. She still had confidence but now she was considering that she might not grow back again.

Thankfully Rina’s bathroom had fittings that could be used by a regular sized person. Liam used these to do what he needed to do before he finally got changed into his uniform. It was a mostly black uniform with a red tie and white shirt. The school’s emblem was stitched onto the chest. One thing he noticed was that it was a little big for him but Rina had purposely done this so that he had room to grow.

Eventually Liam stepped out of the bathroom and he could see that Rina had prepared him a bowl of cereal and left the milk out for him. It had taken her a while to prepare all of this thanks to her size. But now she was on the table and she looked at him as he walked in, she smiled at him again as he approached.

“Oh, just look at you,” said Rina. She felt a sense of pride as she looked at him. He felt a little silly with what he was wearing. “You look very smart.”

“I feel stupid wearing this,” replied Liam. He lifted his arms a little and she could see that the jacket he was wearing was a little too big for him. “Everyone’s going to laugh at me when I’m wearing this.”

“They won’t do such a thing. They’re all wearing the same uniform as you. I know that you’re going to make a lot of new friends.” He stayed silent and she knew that he wasn’t looking forward to today. “Come on now, it won’t be bad. Just sit down and have some breakfast, ok.”

“Ok.”

Liam eventually sat down and poured the milk into his cereal. He began to eat it while the tiny woman was standing on the table. She had been poured a small amount of milk that she was drinking herself. She watched as he ate but she knew that he couldn’t take his time that much. He was already running late and he knew that it would look bad if he was late on his first day.
After a few minutes Liam eventually finished eating his breakfast but he was still a little reluctant to go to school. He looked at Rina who was looking at him with her hands on her hips and a smile on her face. She knew that she had to give him some words of confidence before he left.

“Don’t worry Liam,” said Rina. “You’re going to do fine, I just know it. Now give me a kiss goodbye.”

“Ok Rina,” replied Liam with a less than confident voice. He leaned down so that he could kiss the tiny woman. He was careful not to knock her over as he did this and she made sure that she appreciated this. He stood back up and began to make his way to the normal size door.

“Bye Rina.”

“Goodbye Liam, have an amazing time.” She smiled and waved at him, she continued to do this until he shut the door. Then she lowered her hand and gave a small sigh, she knew that if she didn’t grow back to at least a reasonable size soon that Liam would be taken from her as she would be unable to care for him. This did worry her as he had been through a lot in such a short amount of time and she didn’t want him to have to find another home. Her thoughts were put on hold when she felt a strange sensation in both her ears. Before she could properly react to it she felt as they suddenly grew. Within a couple of seconds both of them became as large as her head. Carefully she touched them with her hands and she could feel their enormous size in comparison to the rest of her body. “Well this is interesting.”
Attached Images
File Type: png 7.png (268.2 KB, 80 views)