free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2008   #101
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

Re: Growth Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckymagi View Post
Does anyone remember a story (I think it was by nomdreserv) about a college-age guy whose sister finds a way to alter reality so all women become taller, stronger and more dominant while all men become shorter, weaker and more submissive? I remember several key scenes, but I can't remember the title of it:
  • The guy is challenged to a basketball game by the star of the high school girls' basketball team. She's almost as tall as him to start, but she slowly grows as they play, and the ball turns pink. By the end of it, all the girls watching the game are taller than him, and he's having trouble throwing the ball very far.
  • He and his friend run into a very short younger girl who's long had a crush on him, but now they're about the same height and she's much more bold about her feelings.
  • The girl goes to the mall with her friend, and finds all the hard-core sports are now considered women's sports, because they'd be too tough for men.
  • Teenage girls at the mall, mostly around 6 feet tall, now unabashedly hit on the guys, who are closer to 5 feet tall

This is sort of similar to nom's Switch story (where men and women progressively switch roles/heights/strengths on a worldwide basis), but different. Does anyone know what happened to nom? He hasn't updated in a year, and emails I send him just bounce back.

I've actually never heard of Nom until you mentioned him. i checked out the story and it seems VERY VERY similar to a story that I know of by Mark New. The key points you said were in the story don't match this, but I'm sure you'll enjoy this story. You can find it here.

Hope i've helped you. I really enjoy stories that have those type of things in them as well. Send me a PM or something and maybe we can share some stories you and I've got!

Beetlebomb
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote