free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TG Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2007   #27
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavis2
Where is the best place to get transgender animated iamges,comics, and/or pictures? What is the best way to search for picutres, comics, and animated images?
I wouldn't know about best, but Haceldama has had luck using the p2p programme Share with the search string "TS物", be warned that if futanari, newhalf, crossdressing, bodyswaps, and the like aren't your thing; then pursue with caution. I personally don't care about any of it as long as the art isn't atrocious.

If you want a personalised search, you'll have to have some knowledge of Japanese so you can venture into archives and listings to determine which piece of content is suitable to your needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Share_%28p2p%29

Also, check Lorekeep's sticky for alternate TG sites. I frequent one of them ever since I took up scanlation, although the place might be a little quiet for some, it's much more well-rounded than this board. Board entertainment-wise, the trolls there are one of the more interesting aspects of the place, considering that there are only 1-2 post whores with the intellect of sand who don't have a clue. n_n;

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote