free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2012   #4
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

<singing> Back in the saddle again?

After a delay of several months and a change of websites, the merry madmen (and women) who work on stories about Metrobay are back for your enjoyment. It?s a pleasure to be back to tell you (or join you for the first time if this isn?t a forum I?ve frequented before) about our superhero erotic fiction universe.

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

Metrobay Comix has been up for a couple of weeks now but for the sake of brevity; I?ll just update you on a couple of our latest stories. Let?s get to it!

- MacroLass

THE DOCTOR IS IN PART 3

Ms. Metrobay has foiled Dr. Twisted's plans to transform her into a 'human robot' by using her mind to shut down his brainwashing machine. But the mad scientist has an alternate idea up his sleeve, and it somehow involves the busty blonde Omegabot!

The Doctor is In

VISUAL CONTACT PART 8

Greetings Earthlings!

Today we leave Metrobay's city limits... up up into the air and out into space where a strange spaceship hovers.

Inside the massive spaceship are the captured heroines Contact, Silver Swallow, Toxaris and villainess Aphrodisia. They have been ensnared by the galactic menace known as Carthax. After being subjected to deviant tests and humiliating transformations, our heroines wonder what deranged plans Carthax has in store for them next.

Visual Contact Part 8

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 13

While Draven's plan seems to be working like a well greased machine, we find Max Indeks with his captive Pink Pussycat still riding the Tunnel of Lust...

The Wicked Fun Park Part 13
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote