free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 10-06-2012   #7
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

Welcome to the second installment of my Metrobay Comix updates. It?s almost like I?m on a schedule or something. <chuckle> Today we have 3 new chapters in our stories to tease and titillate you! We hope you will enjoy them. As always, please ask in this thread if you have any comments or questions.

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

- MacroLass

THE CHROME VIRUS PART 4

Chrome has infiltrated the Superheroine Squad Headquarters and uploaded her computer virus into LISA, turning the sexy android from a docile and loving companion into a cold and calculating drone. With LISA now transformed into the twisted ?CyberMaid?, who is next on the Chrome Virus?s hit list?

The Chrome Virus Part 4

TIME MANAGEMENT PART 2

Good morning campus co-eds and cartoon professors!

Tonight we bring you part two of the Time Management series. We have seen that the wicked MissTeri and Milla Second have tricked Invincible Girl and Gallant Lass with their devious time trap. Now, what do the sneaky fiends have planned inside the campus clock tower?

Time Management Part 2

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 14

Max enjoys a ride in the tunnel of lust with his favorite pink kitty captive. But, Max doesn't know the ride is a ruse to keep him out of the way of relocating Metrobay's heroines to the world of Wonderland. All Max is aware of is the wicked fun of the siege chamber which continues in this update...

Wicked Fun Park Part 14

Sorry, no cover for Wicked Fun Park this time around...but instead here?s a tasty little treat to get you in the mood for our annual Halloween extravaganza, starting next week...

MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote