free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination?
View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2012   #7
Insanity
That crazy guy over there

Re: Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
If you're interested in text, the story "Happenings" by Insanity (link is to the author page on The Overflowing Bra) contains a Gts/PE transformation, among its many others.
Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Incidentally, this is a theme I've worked with on numerous occasions. Why? Because it's one of my favorites! So I have more!

"Happenings" is a pretty old one of mine, as is "Paying the Price" (attached), so I don't consider them as good as my new stuff. I never really posted that one anywhere before. "Reality Trip" (also attached) is much newer, something I submitted to my FA account (Need to have an account there to see any of my other stuff. Various transformation themes). As such, "Reality Trip" also features a rabbit-anthro TF, FYI. Those two are the stories I've written that really *focus* on the PE/GTS theme.

Some of the other stories I've submitted to my FA account touch on the PE/GTS themes, but it's not a major focus. I tend to experiment with various types of expansion, growth, and transformation, all involving detailed descriptions of process and the characters' physical sensations. Lots to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I'm sure if you look around this Addventure, you can find a few chapters featuring this topic of process. And if you want a more specific chapter, there's this one which features growth by stealing and PE: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...27/827997.html
Oh hey, look at that! Coincidentally, a few years ago I also started writing under the alias "Jack Vigilante" at GiantessCity and the single story I had published at the BE Story Club, or "Jack V" as I sign on my BEAddventure episodes.

The "Mitch's BlueBerry" story tree is (in my opinion) my crowning achievement, based on the volume of episodes I've written for it and how its flourished with other authors in the eighteen months since I started it. There are a -large- number of giantess-centered episodes & storylines, which naturally led to some episodes introducing some PE in the mix, but I can't think of any specific threads where it lasted for more than a single episode. But I could be wrong. Waaaay too many episodes to remember all of them. One of these days I -definitely- plan on writing a series of episodes that is -all- about GTS/PE.

Let's see, um... anything else? I wrote a short little thing for GiantessCity a while back: "Play Time" (you'll need an account there to use that link). Mostly just growth but it does touch on the PE aspect at the end.

That's a lot of words I just wrote, but like I said, it's one of my favorite themes. (And hopefully those attachments work because I had to convert the file types to get them to upload.)
Attached Files
File Type: doc Paying the Price.doc (155.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: doc RealityTrip2.doc (127.0 KB, 80 views)

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote