free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)
View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2014   #80
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Wink Re: Story: One Week at Wolf Lake (Growth, miniGTS, GTS, F/m, F/f, sex)

Qzar9999,

You sly dog you!

I am in the middle of downloading Missa's latest "Growth Ray HD" process clip and you one up it with this. I can't Taaake it! Lol.

All immaturity and humor aside, honest and serious comments are forthcoming. ^_^

**Feedback**
First of all, the not uncommon but well executed unexpected-lesbianism in the story segment is always a welcomed interlude. Laughable or not, coming from a guy (especially me, lol). You wrote this twist superbly and with practiced skill to depict an enticing but not overly thick segment of intimacy.

"Before the Amazon Aussie could even respond, Kelly leaned down to put her face in the blonde's groin." Not too subtle, no? Case in point.

I like how Ashley holds back for most of the growth process, sexually and exhitionist-wise as well, but then finally does succumb to her 'shameless needs and animal instincts'. Though, perhaps spinning her giving in to something like playing around in front of or with her beau while she continued to outgrow her ragged outfit and rising ever higher, might've also been intriguing to attempt. Still, an A+ effort with Ashley's portrayal.

"She reached one long arm over Kelly's back and gave her a smack on the ass through her shrinking orange shorts. The redhead gave a muffled cry and did something that made Amanda's eyes cross. “You wicked girl!” she said with a grin. She smacked Kelly's ass again..." Sounds like my kind of woman/women.

I wasn't as positive about the speed of Jackie's growth towards the end, but one must realize just how much energy, effort, time, and writing has gone into this long Hooters scene. Whether you intentionally shortened her spurt to reach the end quicker or just wrote it that way creatively, some concessions had to be made at that point. Or the segment would just go on for ever and become too long, with respect to the rest of the story -- past, present, and future.

Being an off-again-on-again fan of uneven growth, I do like how you crafted Talia's uneven rise to attention. Paying particular attention to how the rest of her body caught up with her tits and ass, while those only slowly grew larger as the body became proportional overall. Really shows the varied effect per person that the tainted water "can" have on it's victims. ^_^ Word.

"Before anyone could answer, the sound of loud rumbling engines in the parking lot drew their attention. Two large black trucks had pulled up under a streetlight in the Hooters lot, easy to spot now that many of the customers' cars had left."

Duhh dun dunnnn. Dun dun dunnnn. Duh duh dun! <Insert Robert Redford-Meets-Men In Black Clean-Up Crew moment> Enough said about that.

Can't wait for Thursday, or even Friday's events to unfold! So keep up the determined hard-working effort.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 01-10-2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Oops...
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote