free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Some SW animation clips
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2015   #1
swfn
Mad Scientist

Some SW animation clips

Hi, I'm new here.

I never have told anyone about my SW fetish before, so right now I'm feeling an unbearable nervousness even by just writting this. In fact, before having the guts enough to even just search about it on the net, I didn't think that was a relatively common sexual fetish, but just a mere marginal mental sickness I had, so I am greatly indebted to sites like this one, and of course their users, for breaking gradually my introversion in this topic and providing me incredibly well-done stuff concerning this fetish.

Albeit I still feel a bit reluctant to share examples of the stuff I used to generate for myself before knowing all this, I think it would be a good start to get rid of my bashfulness if I share some of my stuff, so here I go...

Click here to download the clips

Extraction password:
ProcessProductions@2015

The above link contains four clips, numbered 1 through 4, which I'm going to describe next.

1: Two Japanese girls, one of them shrunken in the ground, touching with her tiny hand the toe of the big one. Then, she starts to shrink even more, getting close to their toe as she's still shrinking, to finally disappear between the toes of the big girl.

2: Again, two Japanese girls, where one of them shrinks gradually near her butt, then walks through their panties until slip and falling down near her anus. She gets a bit bigger there, but soon starts shrinking again until disappearing into the cloth of her panties.

3: A cute one involving two anime girls. There's a small one sleeping, which begins to shrink gently and very slowly while sleeping until reaching the size of a coin.

4. In this one there are again two anime girls. One of them is right next the breasts of the big girl, then she begins to shrink more and more, while getting close to the middle of the two breasts. Finally, she shrinks down to a size of a flea and keeps walking in order to cover herself with the breasts' warmth of the big anime girl.

All the animations have been done using a C++ program I wrote myself for that purpose, that I have been widely using before knowing that there was so much amazing stuff on the net. Since I completely lack artistic skills, in my animations I just use still images, so the parts with the walking effects are done when they are small enough (bug size or less) so that the effect is mildly acceptable. Although I know my work is not a big deal, I hope you enjoy it!
swfn is offline   Reply With Quote