free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - FUTANARI
View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2016   #201
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

Agreed with GenYun, Allie was great. I also liked the new nipple props; the CG effect for the nipple growth was great since we could actually see them swell up while bared, but for the ability to keep them enlarged for the rest of the scene and have them lactate (I liked the thickness of the lactation as well, by the way), I guess that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Actually, if you don't mind me making a suggestion, but if you have a script that allows for it, I was thinking that future nipple growth scenes could start with breasts bared, with the CG effect used to show the initial growth; after that, the girl swiftly pulls her top back into place in embarrassment, at which point the props take over. I dunno, something like that might be a lot harder to do than it sounds in my head, so take from that what you will.

One other thing, it would've been nice to have the bursts of lactation continue off and on for the rest of the scene, or at least for longer than it ended up lasting here. Still, what you did for that part of the scene was great as far as I'm concerned, and I look forward to seeing more of it.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote