free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - How would you describe the AP/AR fetish to someone?
View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2017   #3
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Re: How would you describe the AP/AR fetish to someone?

Well I have the thing that my fetish has aged with me, so the age barrier rises over time. So, I would try to say that I like that cute and petite characters grow into hot, curvaceous and mature women and the process the body goes through to get there. In my case only, what I like from this is to give those girls the beauty they deserve and posibly wish, an seeing their reactions as their "wish" is fulfilt so with a bit of luck they may see it as a cute fetish or simply as one more "pansexual oriented" XP

In case of AR, I would try to mask it a bit with attribute theft and say that you like hot and mature women lose all their attributes slowly as they lose their confidence, kinda like a bit of a sadist vein everyone has inside. That, or that you like them becoming cuter and softer in personality idk.

But, as always the main factor lies on two things
1- That you try to leave "having sex" out of that explanation
2-That the person itself is respectful. No matter how you try to describe this fetish to someone unrespectful, they will see it as something worth jail or hell.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote