free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - How would you describe the AP/AR fetish to someone?
View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2017   #11
Klatuk4u
Sasquatch Lurker

Re: How would you describe the AP/AR fetish to someone?

I have considered this. I would probably have to say it in a manner like this.

Its about the loss of power of an individual and humiliation of that person. I am not attracted to an underage person in any way. However the act of depriving someone of their strength or sexual development is in many was associated with many fetishes people enjoy, it just takes a different form. Fetishes like bdsm where in one person is at the mercy of another person, or shrinking where one person becomes so small that they cannot escape and become another persons object. A fetish wherein a person is mocked for having small genitals or breasts seems similar to me as well as this is a very humiliating thing. Having your clothes removed is very popular in ENF (embarrassed nude female) and seeing a character regress down into their clothes is a humiliating and revealing act that shows they are becoming helpless. However clothes play a hug part in any fetish I like. TG shows the body in clothes not meant for them. Vore often has a character stripped or their clothes spit out. Shrinking and AR are basically the same where clothes get loose and baggy and fall off. I never knew why but that is awesome to me.

A great example of this is my personal enjoyment of when villains are regressed. Villains are often powerful, egotistical and sexy. They are confident enough to break societies norms and often enjoy imprisoning or hurting good people. So when they are finally defeated in a humiliating way, loses their bodies development, their ability to function or speak, going from dangerous to helpless, there is a strong appeal there. Plus there is a karma aspect to..

Or does that sound crazy?