The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hair Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2007   #14
Armadagon
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow View Post
That raises even more questions...
Such as, how does the hose attach to the hair in the first place, is it inflated through one of the biggest stock inflation parts(AKA the mouth; used for all forms of inflation, for no explained reason, I mean the belly and body expansion would make sense, due to the fact that it leads into the stomach, which digests a lot of stuff, thus spreading it to the entire body, through the blood system and what not).

then what would keep it from floating off the head if it was inflated with helium, because hair will come out with enough pressure, and the bond of the hair to the scalp would break before it lifted the body off the ground. But then again, helium, even with the many strands of hair, wouldn't be enough to lift the average human(of any size) off the ground, even if they inflated to three times their original size with the helium.

For the record, I'm not attacking the hair inflation stuff, I'm just trying to figure it out, and I'm outrageously bored at the moment.
Question not the plot holes, they are there for your convienience.

Also, you might want to look into Dizzy, also from Guilty Gear. Though her hair is not animated like Millia's, she does transform it in some of her attacks.
Armadagon is offline   Reply With Quote