free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hair Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2007   #16
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

I have to disagree with you Sutibaru in regards to Guilty Gear's Millia. Yes, she has control over it but if we look into a few of your initial categories:

"Hair Growth/Inflation"
Can grow to extreme lengths and then return to normal size almost instantly.

"- Hair Appearance Transformation -"
She can make the hair solid enough to cut and injure her opponents while causing her no ill effects when holding it or wrapping her body in it, thus indicating a transformation of the molecules in the hair.

"- Hair Animation/Life -"
Pretty obvious. Grab objects kill opponents...

Was thinking about just letting your comment stand but it really does seem to fit with pretty much all the categories you listed so...What you seem to imply is that if a transformation is willing for example, some Were creatures, then they would not fit in a TF category. The same could be said for willing TG scenes, etc. Hell in Milia's case you even see frames of actual process with the hair growing and functioning as you characterized a hair transformation as.

You want unwilling hair TFs ok, I'll only post those in the future. Millia though is definitely a hair TF. Its repeated often likely hundreds of times if playing as the character in a average game play through.

Last edited by frice2000; 10-20-2007 at 09:05 PM.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote