free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - TF
Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2013   #4
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Baxter: Thank you for your incredible compliment. I put this video up late last night, and I have been so excited/nervous at the thought of what people would think this 'new to me' video that I didn't sleep a wink! It's so nice to get out of bed and read two beautiful reviews.

I'm glad you like the eye effect! The animated GIF does not accurately show the color changes, and shards of pigment in the eyes. I was really excited to create that part.

The teeth were special effects that had to be edited frame-by-frame. I have yet to find teeth that don't slip out. I spent $50 on a supposed high quality fang set last Halloween and it didn't want to stay. Do you (or anyone else) have recommendations? I hear that there are some costume stores that will offer custom teeth? I will look into this. :-)

Halloween will be here in just a few months, a favorite time of year for me, and I can't wait to go crazy looking for teeth, wardrobe additions, and more props for my videos. I love horror movies and I often wonder if you guys like the same sort of stuff that I do. Maybe I can start a new thread and we can discuss movies (if that is appropriate here on this forum).

Anahki: Thank you! Fantasy is what I love most about fetish, and I am so glad that you guys share my love. I can not take credit for the script, it was penned by a guy named "Michael P." I am not sure if he frequents this message board, but he is so nice to work and play with. I was determined to bring his great video concept justice, and I hope I did.

I had to laugh at the "lamewolf." I have a question for you (and anyone who is reading this): would this wolf scenario be just as sexy without make-up, and hair? I see a lot of beautiful women transforming into werewolf with just acting alone. When I watch the video back, I wonder if it would be 'sexier' to leave out the make-up and hair growth? I think I might want to try both BUT if you and the kind men on this board crave make-up, hair growth, etc..then that is what I will give you.

When you watch this video take note of the hair on my hands, and face. Michael (the script writer) bought werewolf hair for me to use in the transformation scene, however the hair didn't match my own shade. I cut my own hair and used the "spirit glue" to adhere it to my face and body. This was a difficult thing for me to do, but it was the only way to get an exact color match.

This video took 3 days of my time. That's three full work days: morning, afternoon, and night! I put a lot of my love into this one and I hope you guys like it!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote