Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2013   #9
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing View Post
Hey, I'm considering buying this clip. How far does it go? Are we talking tail? Ears? Muzzle? Or is it more teenwolf?
Heheh. The last couple minutes of Missa's vid are unlike anything you'll ever see on Teenwolf, that's a promise; but that's neither here nor there as far as process is concerned.

No tail, no muzzle. Yes ears (pretty well done via sfx). In that sense, I suppose it is close to Teenwolf I suppose. The effects that are done are done very well though; and with Missa, it's far superior to Teenwolf in both duration of change, and the acting involved, IMO.

To everyone else let's not get ahead of ourselves as far as what to expect out of her for future SheWolf vids. She said it took three full days to deliver what you see in this one, and I believe that. Certainly it seems like 71hrs 55 min. more effort than what you see in most C4S vids. Considering that, the fact that she didn't charge more than the +/-$1 per min you see with most vids is truly another blessing she delivers ...especially when one realizes she doesn't add much if any "filler" to the show like a lot of 'em do.

I get the impression (from the way she talks on here anyway) that hers is a pretty small operation. Not a whole lot of people involved. If that's true I can't really imagine a day if/when she can pull off a CONVINCING tail or muzzle growth without putting a LOT more time and cash into it... until it gets to the point that the overhead makes it not worth the effort. Certainly that's the argument some of the other vid producers make.

...I suppose I should let her speak for herself on these points though. And I imagine she will. I just wanted to vent my concerns, as I feel she's definitely started off on the right foot with this vid, and I'd hate to see
A- us run her off with unreasonable expectations
B- us lead her down a road of frustration with sfx
3- her outstanding performance ruined by cheesy fx attempts.

Or maybe she'll exceed everybody's expectations, that she's actually a real werewolf and will let us watch (at the expense of the cameraman).
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote