free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Favorite Part of a Shrinking Sequence?
View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2017   #18
SDK
Frequent Poster

Re: Favorite Part of a Shrinking Sequence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinky428 View Post
I totally agree. But I would also posit that somewhere between 'unaware' and 'undeniable' there's the 'denial' phase. The part where she thinks she might have shrunk, but passes it off as a ridiculous notion. That being said, the exact moment when it goes from deniable to undeniable is certainly one of the highlight moments of the shrinking process. But I really like 'shrinking smaller than a doll' and "Oh no, I'm still shrinking" or "It's happening again" type of stuff too.

Yes! Terrified about when or if it will stop!

Her first shrinking spurt in that video is the best produced special effect of all the fetish videos.
Red Parrot has done the denial thing pretty well in his two part Witch's Purse clips. Both shrinkees think their clothes are getting bigger, and when Lori, the witch, tries to explain the situation, they dismiss it, saying "people don't shrink."

The first shrinkee even sends a video message from the titular purse, saying she's been shrunk, and warning the soon to be second victim that she'll be shrunk next, and she still denies it until she's about half the size she used to be
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote