free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - mind control, bimbo transformation
View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2007   #43
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristensen81 View Post
I'm actually rather fond of bimbo transformations myself too I'll admit.

Although it is certainly not what I ACTUALLY want in a relationship (I like women who are intellectually similar to me, if not even a bit smarter), the idea is sort of attractive to me. But I'm also obsessed with ANY sort of physical TF having some (if not a great degree) of mental aspects. I almost need them to make transformation and process appealing to me (though not BE I admit).

Anyway, love me, hate me, flame me, I don't really care. I think we are all here because of fetish deviation, and an interest in bimbo TFs doesn't actually mean you WANT women to become bimbos. I love horse transformations and I would wish that on someone who didn't want it, not even someone who I really disliked.

I'd definitely one-night-stand a TFed bimbo. It is one of my favorite RP scenarios to do online. That means you can AIM me about it if you want. Anyway, I wanted to contribute something besides my opinion to this (since this wasn't even brought up for "opinions" originally).

There a number of yahoo groups that focus on this sort of stuff with captioned photos. I wanted to find something with or that implied previous or to come process in it too, though with photo captions that was harder. This seems to be one of the better ones so I'm going to post it.

If your offended by all this, don't click it, it's not a hard decision. It's why I go to body expansion subforum and look for the (reasonable) the weight gain but not the pregnancy, inflation, or super-weight gain stuff.
That is very well done caption on Bimbo Tranformation. I love Bimbo Tranformation. They Kinda funny and just some thing out of the blue at times.
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote