free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2014   #7106
Xanderfox
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS View Post
lol you're actually using the old 'she actually 1300 years old!' argument. They're kids show characters which sound and act like kids - they are very clearly signaled to be underage. The brony fascination with sexualising MLP is both astounding and disgusting.
Your argument is invalid because I disagree that Luna is depicted as having the personality, mentality or any other "child" affectations. She is an adult character depicted as being an adult. The only way if qualifies as pedophilia is if you consider all fictional characters to have been "born" where they where created and not being the age they are presented as, which frankly is stupid. Because with that mentality sexulizeing Charlie Brown of Peanuts is ok despite the fact he has ALWAYS been depicted as a child with the mind, personality and maturity of a child.

Also your characterization of Bronies as disgusting for the sexulization of sapient(remember that I used this word) equines, that's such hypocrisy I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 10-26-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote