free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.
View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2017   #220
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe").
Episode I: "The Big Banging"

What is grOw/cinema?:
It is the name of this new format of illustrated story. Unlike a standard cOmic — which has multiple, variously-sized panels per page — cinema has one widescreen-movie-ratio panel (2.35 to 1) on each page. cinema is NOT animated or video, but a new comic type of format — the focus of each page is on the single image, giving it a blockbuster movie feel. All the narration, dialogue and thought text is moved to the "letterbox" area of the page so as to not cover the imagery. So grab some popcorn and get ready for the on-going adventures of grOw/cinema!

Synopsis:
In the middle of his college science class, Carl notices things changing around him, such as his secret crush becoming his girlfriend and her breasts growing huge. To his surprise, the changes seem to be at his direction. Little did he know that following an unprecidented, cosmological event, his deepest, darkest wishes would soon become true...

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge
  • Ass expansion - slim to Kardashian
  • Penis expansion, excessive cum
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • growth: unknown
  • Sexual situations: MF -- strong

grOw/cinema, Episode I:
Extra-long 81 full-color frames along with a cover poster.
• Part 1 of an on-going series.

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More on grOw/cinema's origins:

This new format has arisen partially from the many inquiries into whether I would ever make more of the continuing, pencil comic strips from my old BEArchive days. These strips were either the "Busting Out" or "Wishful Thinking" series. These were done roughly, and years ago, and were never originally planned to be viewed by anyone outside of myself.

Many people liked the on-going adventures of the hero, constantly getting into expansive encounters with multiple beauties. I never wanted to recreate these strips, having to start a new; but the idea intrigued me, none the less. If I would do something of this nature, it would have to be a new idea, new story, or a new take on the concept.

I have also been mulling over coming up with a better way to design an illustrated story/comic for an onscreen presentation. In fact, I experimented with this idea in the beginning of the grOw/cOmic#5 series. In issue#1, the story begins with widescreen images, representing a movie that was being shown to the main characters. Each frame was in the standard 2.35:1 ratio of a Hollywood blockbuster, and not the varying sizes of overlapping panels that constitute your average comic. Furthermore, if you look in the Appendix of this particular issue, you will see that I also separated the text from the image by placing it outside the frame and showed 1 frame per page.

Well, I have taken these two concepts (on-going comic and new format) and will be combining them into a new grOw series! It will be the continuously-expanding adventures of our hero not unlike some of the storylines you may see in the Addventure (at the BEArchive). It will be the "succulent dessert" to the "gourmet meal" that are the grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries.

grOw/cinema also features a new artistic style that is softer, more textured, and "magic marker"-like. This faster method will allow me to produce grOw/cinema at a quicker pace (already the shortest release time from last issue in years).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-1-poster.jpg (147.4 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-1-6.jpg (93.1 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-1-5.jpg (104.5 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-1-4.jpg (96.1 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-1-3.jpg (79.3 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg frame-sample-2.jpg (180.5 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg frame-sample.jpg (158.3 KB, 241 views)

Last edited by BustArtist; 02-14-2017 at 02:13 PM.
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote