The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Rack
Thread: The Rack
View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2021   #21
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Chapter 8

As she walked through the mall, Andrea could feel the stares. The men, either in groups or by themselves, openly stared. Theos men with women tried to sneak looks at her without the women noticing. They failed. Every few seconds there was the sound of a slap. The women then turned to glare at Andrea. Andrea didn’t even bother giving those women a look. It wasn’t her fault her boobs were so big. And she did not want them.

Diane and Mary weren’t helping matters either. Everywhere they went, they made comments about Andrea’s figure. She knew they were only trying to help. And they were only speaking to the attendants in the stores. But they were doing it loudly. Everybody in the area could hear their words. Which, of course, drew more looks than her breasts would have alone.

“Why did you take me to that bra store,” Andrea finally asked. “I already have bras that fit.” The first stop of their shopping run was a bra store. There her two friends had her measured. Then they browsed for a bit before leaving the store.

“We were just getting your measurements,” Mary said. “Since you won’t tell us, we used Merlin’s. It’s not the first time we’ve done something like that.”

“Now we know what size you are,” Diane said. “We can get you tops and have them altered to fit you.”

“Didn’t it ever occur to you that I didn’t want to tell you my bra size,” Andrea asked. She didn’t want to tell them her size mostly because she didn’t know what size she now was. She hoped it wouldn’t change every day. She didn’t know what she would do then.

“It’ll be easier to get your tops altered now,” Mary said. “Besides, I don’t think you wanted more people to measure you.”

Andrea had to admit they had a point about her being measured. She didn’t want more people touching her than was necessary. It was bad enough at Merlin’s. “Couldn’t I have gotten measured at the first store we actually shop at?”

“Not all the stores will, or can, measure their customers,” Diane said. “Even if they do alterations. We haven’t figured out why that is.”

“And we don’t know if any of the stores haven good tops,” Mary said. “We could be wasting our time here.”

“I’m sure somebody has something Andrea would want to wear,” Diane said. “We just have to find it.”

Andrea sighed. “Right now,” she said. “I’d settle for getting out of view.”

“You’re in luck,” Diane said. “We’re at our second stop.”

Andrea looked at the store front. “Annabelle’s,” she read. “I hope they have something.”

~
Kendra looked around the empty store. It didn’t bother her that there were no customers. She got paid by the hour. Nor did it surprise her that there were no customers. ‘Annabelle’s’ was a store that stocked extreme sizes. As in the extra, extra small clothes or the 5X or larger clothes. Most people don’t look for those sizes. And since they don’t stock anything in between those sizes, hardly anybody stops by. There are times when Kendra wonders how the store even stays open.

Kendra was about to make another round about the store when three women walked in. It wasn’t the first time people had entered the store. They got more business in October as people were looking for clothes to make costumes. She didn’t blame them. It was cheaper buying clothes from here than buying new costumes. She’s did it last year.

Kendra turned her attention to the customers. The first two looked like the average customer: moderately attractive women. She knew they’d browse through the close for a few minutes before leaving. Unless they were looking for costume clothing. The third woman was another thing all together.

The tired woman might actually find something to fit her. For one, her breasts were absolutely huge. They were, at least, as big as her head. They were stretching the blouse she was wearing to the point where one deep breath could destroy it. Kendra could tell that it was well worn. That was why that woman was here. She needed something to go over those things.

After he initial shock, Kendra started thinking. There was no way those could be real. She couldn’t believe they made implants that big. Nor could she believe somebody could grow boobs that big. So, they had to be fake. Prosthetics most likely. But who would wear those when they weren’t pranking somebody? She suddenly started looking for hidden cameras.

Once she was satisfied there were no hidden cameras, Kendra went back to watching the incredibly busty woman. The longer she watched her the more Kendra started to wonder. This woman’s fake bobs seemed incredibly realistic. They bounced and jiggled like a pair of natural ones. But that couldn’t be. Nobody grew that big. Only women with massive implants ever gat that big. And you could tell they were implants by their shape.

Kendra blinked as the incredibly endowed woman turned. Her breasts lagging behind the start and tried to continue at the end. They way her balanced wobbled half convinced Kendra that they were real. She watched as the woman picked a few shirts off the racks. The other two women approached her with tops in their arms. The busty woman looked at them, then reluctantly took them. She looked around for a moment, then started walking toward her.

“Excuse me,” the woman said as she reached the counter. “But where are your changing rooms?”

Kendra stared at the woman before numbly pointing. The woman turned, enormous breasts lagging behind the motion. Her breasts were so big, she could see them wobble to a stop from behind. Never had Kendra thought she’d see boobs so big. Nor did she think a woman could make her feel so flat. Especially since she was a D-cup herself.

~

Andrea suppressed a sigh as she walked away from the store clerk. She had seen the shock in the woman’s eyes. It would only be a matter of time before it turned into disdain. Once she left the restaurant, that was the usual pattern. She wanted to tell those people that she didn’t ask for these. She didn’t even know boobs this size were possible. With or without implants.

Andrea was relieved when she reached the changing rooms. She was happy to find that they were empty. But she should have expected that with how empty the store was. She honestly didn’t know how this place stayed open. It didn’t look like they got many customers. That was a good thing for her. She did not want a lot of people looking at her right now.

Andrea was pleasantly surprised at the size of the changing room. But then she remembered some of the sizes they had in the store. So, it shouldn’t have surprised her that they had spacious changing rooms. Whether they could help it or not, some of the customers probably needed the space. Lord knows she currently did.

She went to take off her top but froze when she saw her reflection. She knew she had seen herself several times since this craziness had started. But she had never seen herself so big. Sure, she had been bigger. But it was different when she was looking at them head on instead of down. She had gotten used to not seeing anything below her boobs. She wasn’t used to seeing her head, then boobs, then her legs.

There was a knock on the door. “Andrea,” Diane called. “You alright in there?”

“I’m fine,” Andrea answered with a shake of her head. She was lucky it was Diane who checked on her. If it was Mary, she would have just barged in.

“Are you sure,” Diane asked. “Mary wasn’t sure you’d have enough room in there.”

“I’m sure. As for room, you have seen some of the sizes they sell here, right? I have plenty of room.” She finished taking off her top. She hung it on one of the pegs in the wall before selecting a top to try on.

The top she chose was a light pink V-neck. According to the size on the tag, it was a size 5X. That should be big enough for her, but the V-neck had her worried. She wasn’t sure she wanted to show that much cleavage. With much pulling and tugging, Andrea was able to get it in place. The fit was loose, which she liked. That would help disguise the size of her breasts. The V-neck wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. Sure, she was showing more skin than she wanted, but it wasn’t as much as she feared. It wasn’t until she turned to the side that she found a problem. And it wasn’t one she was expecting.

Andrea had turned to see her side profile and judge if the shirt was helping her to hide her breast. She wasn’t happy with the forward projection, but she knew she couldn’t do anything about that. Other than that, the pink top was doing a good job of hiding her true size. Then she raised her arm. Because of the size of her shirt, the arm hole was large. It was so large that she could see her bra strap, a good portion of bra cup, and a good portion of her boob. She quickly dropped her arm, face red.

As she took off the shirt, Andrea knew she’d have to wear something underneath to hide her boobs. She didn’t think about having it tailored. She was a college student after all. She looked at the rest of the clothes. They were all made for a woman much heavier than she was. She’d probably need to wear something under each one of them. Well, the ones that weren’t too bad, that is.

As she went through the shirts, Andrea made two piles. The ones that didn’t show too much skin. And the ones that did. The former pile was smaller than the latter. She wasn’t sure if she was happy about that or not. She didn’t want to be here in the first place. But she couldn’t tell her housemates her reason. They’d think she was crazy. She still thought she was dreaming.

Once she was finished, Andrea gathered the tops. Making sure to keep the two groups separate, she exited the changing room. Only to run into Mary outside.

“There you are,” Mary said. “I was beginning to think you had snuck out.”

“Like I could sneak with boobs this big,” Andrea said. “What are you doing back here?”

Mary held up a pile of clothes. “I brought you some dresses to try on,” she said.

“Dresses,” Andrea said as she looked at the clothes in Mary’s hands. “Those had better not be skimpy dresses.”

“Andrea,” Mary said flatly. “You couldn’t get one boob in the skimpy dresses. Those are for the extra, extra small girls.”

“Big women can wear skimpy dresses,” Andrea pointed out.

“Yeah, they can. But those would swallow you whole.” Mary studied her friend for a moment. “What’s really bothering you?”

“Mary, I’m sorry. But I just don’t trust you right now.”

Mary mocked gasped. “You have figured out my plot,” she said. “Now I’ll never get to see you naked.”

“Mary, be serious,” Andrea said with a frown. “I don’t have time to deal with your bullshit right now. I’ll need to be leaving for work soon enough.”

“I am being serious,” Mary said. “If I really wanted to see you naked, I’d do it at home. All I have to do is wait for you to take a bath. You always need help drying off. Even though Diane won’t let me help you bathe.”

“Because your hands wander,” Andrea said absently. She handed her friend the pile of rejected clothes. “Here. Put these back. I’m buying the rest.”

“After this, I think we’ll drop you off at work, then take whatever dresses you like to be altered,” Mary said. “It’s the least we can do after shanghaiing you.”

Andrea shook her head as Mary walked away. Sometimes, friends can surprise you.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote