The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Rack
Thread: The Rack
View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2021   #22
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Chapter 9

Andrea stared at the time clock nervously. She had barely made it to work in time. It was only after she had tried on the dresses, that she remembered that she didn’t have her uniform with her. Not that it was much of a uniform. But she did need it for work. Now she was hesitant to clock in. So far, each time she clocked in her breasts had grown in size. She really didn’t want that to happen now. She was already way too big.

With a quick swipe, Andrea clocked in. She immediately braced herself, eyes closed. After a moment, she opened one eye and looked down. She saw the same sized breasts she had before she clocked in. She blinked. This wasn’t what she had expected. Not that she wanted her breasts to get bigger. She had just gotten used to them doing so when she clocked in.

“Hey new girl,” a voice called out. “Are you going to stand there all day? Get to work!”

Startled, Andrea jumped a little. She grimaced at the motion this caused in her breasts. She turned and walked to the dining area. All the while under the glare of a brunette. The brunette’s tits were a little over half the size of Andrea’s.

“We have no place for slackers here,” the brunette said as Andrea walked away.

Andrea just shook her head. There’s always one of those at every business. The one who seems to only validate their existence by insulting or commanding others. She knew it was better to just ignore the woman. Anything she would twist anything Andrea said. She heard the woman sniff and walk away. A few minutes later, she had put away her purse and was heading to the dining area. She received her table assignment and went to work.

After an hour of work, Andrea noticed something strange. Stranger than normal that is. All of the waitresses’ boobs were slowly, but steadily, growing larger. Hers included. When she first arrived, the smallest pair looked to be about a G-cup. Now, none of them had boobs smaller than their heads. Again, none of the waitresses or the customers noticed anything different. No matter how often a waitress came back to a table bigger than when she left, the customers did not say a word. Nor did the waitress. It was a good thing that the clothes changed with them. But she was wondering just who made women’s pullover shirts in the sizes she was seeing.

It didn’t long for the drawback of having so many busty waitresses in one room became apparent. The girls were running out of room. When she started, they all had plenty of room between the tables. Now, their boobs were starting to touch as they walked by each other. Soon they would be pressed together.

Of course, the customers noticed. Most of the men openly stared whenever it happened. The women tried not to look. But it was like watching a train wreck: they could not, not watch. They, at least, had sympathy in their eyes. Andrea discovered that whenever there was a woman at the table, that table had a larger than normal tip on it. She checked with the other waitresses. They said that this happened every Saturday. They couldn’t figure out why either. Andrea knew, but she couldn’t tell them. She hoped they all would shrink back to normal at the end of the shift.

As she worked, Andrea noticed that the brunette from earlier was watching her. She couldn’t do anything without her staring. After an hour of constantly being watched, she pulled Nicole to the side. “Nicole,” she said. “What’s with the brunette who can’t stop staring at me?”

“Oh, that’s Sarah,” Nicole answered after looking at the woman. “Don’t mind her. She’s a bitch. Before you arrived, she was the biggest and best waitress. Got more in tips than the rest of us. Now that you’re here, she’s no longer the best. And even a blind man can tell that she’s not the biggest.”

“That’s just great,” Andrea said with a sigh. “Can you tell me where’s she been since I started?”

“Vacation,” came the answer. “She went back home to spend some time with her family. Understandable at this time of year. But most people would have only taken a week or two off. Not almost a whole month.”

“She expected to have the top spot when she came back?”

“You got it,” Nicole said. “Didn’t expect someone like you would be here. A girl with experience and has bigger tits. It’s driving her crazy. So, she’s bound and determined to prove that she’s better than you.”

“But I’m not trying to compete with her,” Andrea said.

“And that’s the kicker,” Nicole giggled. “You’re not doing anything to compete, but you’re doing much better than she is. And you nice on top of that. Believe me, the other girls have noticed. Some of them have started pointing things out that you do better.”

“Jesus! They’re escalating things.”

“Don’t worry. She won’t get physical. The most she’ll do is try to intimidate you. Which won’t work either. You’re pretty intimidating yourself.”

“But I’m not doing anything,” Andera protested.

“You’re not, but your boobs are.”

Andrea blinked. She couldn’t see what Nicole was talking about.

“Girl, next to Elizabeth, you have the biggest tits here. For a lot of us, that’s damn intimidating. Even if you’re nice. Especially when you’re nice. It’s the nice, quiet ones you really have to watch.”

Andrea didn’t know how to take that. “Uh, if you say so,” she finally said. “Anyway, back to work. The food isn’t going to deliver itself.” With that, she went back to work. She did her best to ignore Sarah. Whatever her problem was, she didn’t want anything to do with it. She was here to work. And to find out what was causing all the female employees’ breasts to change size.

Andrea gave a sigh of relief as she cleaned off her last table. It was the end of her shift and soon she’d be able to clock out. She picked up her tray of dirty dishes and half of the twenty-dollar tip. One of the other waitresses would have to wipe the table clean. She was now too big to reach. Andrea couldn’t thing of a word big enough to describe the size of her breasts. They now reached down to her thighs and, together, were twice as wide as she was. Even at this unbelievable massive size, her breasts still had very little sag. They projected over three feet in front of her. The only time she had seen boobs this colossal was when Elizabeth was using her desk as a bra. She did not want to see the manager now. Her boobs were probably large enough to rest on the floor while she was standing.

Andrea picked up the tray and made her slow way to the kitchen. This was another thing that she didn’t like. At her current size, her walking speed was barely more than a slow crawl. Little old ladies could walk faster than her. Granted, they didn’t have her particular problem, but they still moved faster. She could not wait to clock out.

She didn’t slow as she approached the doors to the back. She couldn’t help the grimace on her face as her breasts opened the doors. That was two more things she didn’t like. Her breasts were so wide that she could not go through a normal sized door. She had to use a double door. Thankfully, “The Rack” had double doors on all employee entrances. Something she hadn’t noticed before. That is if that hadn’t changed with the increase in boob size.

Andrea also didn’t like the fact that her boobs extended further than what she could reach. In order to reach anything in front of her, she’d have to turn to the side. That was not much of an option. Especially in a crowded room or one with a lot of people. Even in the kitchen, Andrea found herself knocking things over or bumping into people with her boobs. It didn’t help that the one she bumped into the most was Sarah. Somehow, she was almost always there when Andrea was turning.

Andrea couldn’t explain it. It was like the woman was trying to find a reason to be made at her. She did her best to avoid the woman though. Andrea did not want a fight. Especially with her boobs being so big. She just wanted to go home and soak. She dropped off her tray of dishes near Charles, the dishwasher. Gave him a small wave and made her way to the employee locker room. Once there, she gathered her things and went for the time clock.

Andrea sighed in relief as she approached the time clock. Eagerly she turned so she could reach it. There was no way she was going to press her breasts against the wall like she had seen some of the other waitresses do. She clocked out and waited. And waited. And waited. She stared down in surprise and worry. Her breasts were not shrinking. They were supposed to be shrinking.

“I thought you’d be on your way out,” Janet, another waitress said. She was a tall, leggy brunette. He legs would have been her best feature if it weren’t for the beach ball sized tits hanging from her chest.

“Um,” Andrea said as she looked helplessly at the waitress.

Janet stared at Andrea for a moment, then looked at the door. “Oh, I get it,” she said with a grimace. “Let me check to see if your ride is here.” Janet walked to the employee entrance, opened one of the doors and poked her head out. Andrea heard a faint honk.

“They’re there,” Janet said as she pulled her head back in. “I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want to risk scratching my boobs on doors any more than I’d have to.” She opened the doors wide.

That wasn’t what Andrea was worried about. But she couldn’t tell Janet that. Reluctantly, she went through the doors. After a quick look, she slowly walked to her friends. They had gotten out of a full-sized van and were waiting on her. “Hello, Andrea,” Mary said with an eager wave.

“Hey girls,” Andrea replied. “Been waiting long?”

“No,” Diane said as she slid the side door open. “I did manage to convince the boob crazy one to wait out here though.”

“It was a big sacrifice,” Mary said in mock sadness.

“I appreciate your sacrifice,” Andrea said sarcastically. “Any stops before we head home?” She was eyeing the van and wondering how she was going to get in.

“Just straight home,” Diane answered. “You look like you’ve had a rough day. And I know we have. Finding good looking clothes that’ll fit your body is not easy”

“You didn’t have to do that,” Andrea said with a blush. “I could order everything off the ‘net.”

“And have you deal with clothes and bras that don’t quite fit,” Diane demanded. “I wouldn’t be a friend if I let you do that. That’s why Mary and I went shopping for you. Between the two of us, we know where all the places you can get custom clothes and bras made.”

“I didn’t know people sold size circus tent,” Andrea said jokingly.

Mary poked the breast nearest to her, hard. Causing the ridiculously endowed women to yelp. “I don’t want to hear you say that about yourself again,” Mary said. “There is nothing wrong with you or your body.”

Andrea stared at her friend in shock. She had never heard Mary say anything like that before. She also wanted to rub where she had been poked. But Mary had poked her outside of her reach. “I was just joking,” she said. “I have to do something to make the stares and rude comments better.”

“Insulting yourself is not the way to do that,” Diane said. “Even if it makes it so that others can’t use those words against you.”

“Can’t we do this at home,” Andrea asked. “I’ve had a long day and my boobs aren’t getting any lighter.”

“Yeah, we can do this at home,” Diane said after looking at Mary. We just need to get you loaded first.” She and Mary then moved to her right. They then turned Andrea until she was parallel with the van.

“Ready,” Diane asked.

Before Andrea could answer, her friends lifted her right tit and started moving toward the van. The overendowed woman didn’t have any choice but to follow. Andrea’s face turned red as she felt her nipples rise. She knew her friends weren’t playing with her. They were only helping her into the van. But she could do this herself. Once Andrea was standing in the vehicle, Diane and Mary quickly exited and lifted her other gland. They pushed that one inside.

Once inside, Andrea found there was only one seat in the back. Obviously, it was for her. With a sigh she sat down. Diane came into the back. “Excuse me,” she said and proceeded to reach into Andrea’s cleavage. Her arm, shoulder, head, and part of her upper body disappeared into Andrea’s dark valley as the busty woman stared in shock. She knew her cleavage was deep. How could she not? But she didn’t know it was that deep.

Before Andrea could say anything, she felt a pull. Her breasts were suddenly separating and lowering. Diane pushed herself out of her friend’s cleavage. “Now that the girls are settled, we can go.”

Andrea could only blink in response. Having her breasts resting on the floor of the van brought a whole realization of her size. One which she was not sure she wanted to receive. She just sat quietly while her friends drove her home.

Andrea didn’t remember much of the trip home. To her, one moment they were in the parking lot, then the next they were at home. After tightening her bra back up, Diane and Mary helped her out of the van and into the house. They squeezed her breasts close enough together to ger her through the door. Once inside, Diane loosened the bra again.

“It’s easier to get you through the doors if your tits have some wiggle room,” Diane said to Andrea’s look.

“And they won’t pull you out of your seat,” Mary put in. “We learned that the hard way.”

Andrea didn’t answer. She just settled into her seat. The next thing she knew, they were home. Diane slid the door to her left open and climbed in. “Excuse me,” she said as she reached into Andrea’s cleavage. Her arms, head, and shoulders slipped in the yawning canyon of flesh.

Andrea’s face heated as her friend searched for something. “You know, I can get that,” Andrea said after a moment.

“We tried that before,” came Diane’s muffled reply. “It looked weird having your upper body engulfed by your boobs. Besides, who do you want in here: me or Mary?”

Andrea had to admit that Diane had a point. Mary would have done more than grab whatever Diane was looking for. At the very least, she would have rubbed or grabbed a handful of boob. Not that having a full-grown woman diving into her cleavage was a good thing.

It wasn’t too much longer before Diane started pulling herself out. As she did, Andrea felt her bra pushing her breast together as well as lifting them off the floor. “There we go,” Diane said as she finished. “Now we can get you inside.”

“Um, where’s Mary,” Andrea asked as she looked around for the other woman.

“She went inside to start your bath,” Diane said. “We don’t need her help. Getting you out is a lot easier than getting you in.”

The busty woman looked at her friend for a moment, then slowly stood up. Her massive mammaries touched the backs of the seats in front of her. She started to exit the vehicle only to stumble as it shifted from her weight. She caught herself on the frame and gave her friend a look.

“I can’t believe you,” Diane said shaking her head. “Every single time you do this. The van just shifted a bit. It’ll take much more than this to make you fall.”

“You’re not the one carrying a couple hundred pounds of boobs in front of you,” Andrea said. “Let’s put you in my position and see how well you do.”

“Ha,” Diane said. “I wouldn’t be in your position. I’d keep my happy butt home. I don’t se why you can’t do that.”

Andrea didn’t answer until she was out of the van. “I want to be independent,” she heard her mouth say. “I know it’s only a matter of time before the only thing I can do is webcam shows. I want to put that shit off as long as possible.”

Diane nodded. She had friends that did webcam shows. They’ve told her of some the requests they’ve received. She did not want her friend to end up like that. Even though she knew it was inevitable.

For Andrea, entering the house was a little embarrassing. With the size of her breasts, she was wider than the door. So, she and Diane had to squeeze her breasts tighter together to get them through. Diane then guided her to the bathroom.

“Thought I was kidding about the bath, didn’t you,” Diane asked.

“Honestly, I don’t care,” Andrea said. “I just want to relax.”

“Well, the bath will help. Now start stripping. If you don’t make a fuss, I’ll keep Mary from helping you.”

Andrea started stripping. She needed help with her shirt and bra. She had never seen any piece of clothing or underwear as big as those two things. Where could she have gotten them? Who would have made something as big as them in the first place? The fact that she had them meant that somebody made them. She did not want to think there was a market for clothing in her size.

One undressed, her friends helped her into the tub. Again, it was something that was a lot larger than a normal tub. Even a whirlpool or hot tub. But she thought Diane’s parents bought this for them. Or just her after Diane explained her situation. At least, she believed that’s what happened. After a moment, she felt the front of her breasts being scrubbed. Andrea opened her eyes to see her friends cleaning her.

“Um, what are you doing,” Andrea asked her naked friends.

“Cleaning you,” Diane answered.

“We might as well do it now as in the morning,” Mary added. “It’s a lot easier on all of us.”

“Then there’s the fact that you can’t clean your boobs very well,” Diane put in. “I’ve seen you try. By the time you finish with your boobs, you’re tired and sweaty. Sort of defeats the purpose of taking a bath.”

Andrea wanted to argue. But, considering the size of her tits, she really couldn’t. Lacking any other option, she began to wash the rest of her body. Soon they were all finished. Diane and Mary helped Andrea out of the tub. They dried her off and helped her into a pair of panties, nightgown, and a robe.

“There,” Diane said as they finished. “Now we’re ready for movie night.”

“Movie night,” the overendowed woman asked.

“I’ve been waiting for this night,” Mary exclaimed.

“Yes, movie night,” Diane said. “You need to relax somehow. I got the last three Marvel movies to come out. You did say you wanted to see them. We know you have a hard time going to theaters.”

Andrea stared at her friend. She knew she had seen those movies. In fact, all three of them had went to the theaters together. Then she looked down. She had forgotten that every time she changed size, her past changed as well. With boobs this size, she would have a hard time fitting in the aisles. Only the seats in the very front would accommodate her. And she hated sitting there.

Andrea shrugged, then had to brace herself against the wobble of her breasts. “Why not,” she said once she was stable.

“You go get the popcorn ready, Mary,” Diane said. “I’ll get Andrea comfortable.”

Fifteen minutes later, Andrea, and her breasts were sitting on the couch. A huge bowl of popcorn was sitting in her cleavage. Her friends were snuggled up to either side of her. She was wondering what she got herself into.

“Why are you two using my boobs as pillows,” Andrea asked.

“What else are we going to use,” Mary asked. “You and your boobs take up the whole couch.”

Andrea blinked. She hadn’t noticed. And she didn’t understand why she hadn’t noticed. There was barely any room for the two women to fit in. And that was with them snuggling up to her boobs. “And the popcorn in my cleavage,” she asked.

“We had to put it where we all could reach it,” Diane answered. “I made sure to get Mary to promise not to ‘accidently’ miss the bowl.”

Andrea wanted to argue, but she was tired. It didn’t help that all their arguments made sense. She did take up the couch and her cleavage was the only place where they all could reach the bowl. “Okay, she reluctantly said. “Let’s watch the movies.

A few minutes later. “Mary, stop humping my boob!”

“Mary!”
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote