free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Real Life or Fantasy Only?
View Single Post
Unread 08-06-2018   #18
sally g

Re: Real Life or Fantasy Only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I think it would be possible to have an amusement park attraction that was a giant house. It would be creepy like a haunted house, but the extra gimmick was that everything was double sized. They would begin the attraction by having each group come in and be "shrunk" in a room where the props would grow. Perhaps the floor would drop as well to give everyone a sinking feeling. Then people would get to jump on giant beds, have to open big doors, and climb double sized staircases. And here and there would be double sized animatronic people who would taunt the guests about how small they were and what would become of them.

I thought about filling the rooms with helium to make everyone's voice higher, but this would involve lots of recycling, careful atmospheric control, and a nearly air-tight house. Might be too expensive.
Very inventive Prof (and 'insomniac' seemed to be suggesting along similar lines in the the post above).

Yes, your concept is a nice one, and although I'm not in need of any physical real life experiences to bolster my imagination, I'd be very tempted to try out your theme park shrinking idea.

Where hopefully there'll be a "big" hand in that funhouse waiting to enhance the experience for the punters.