The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Breast Expansion Story Club Updates
View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018   #99
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Re: Empowered by Envy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbostoryclub View Post
Empowered by Envy is the story of Rachel, an unpopular loner at a Colorado high school. She spends her spare time researching her favorite supervillain, Virago Red, and stumbles upon the secret to her powers! While hot on the trail, Rachel finds a connection between the local superhero and her bully at school. After going through some super changes, Rachel invites herself to Jessica’s party, which is sure to be a blast!
I loved it! I especially like how her first transformation was just a fraction of the final result. (Because I usually think the transformations in these comics immediately go too far for my taste, but this approach gives everyone something to like.) I hope she will have at least one more intermediate form before she reaches her "final form", and it will be great to watch her hunger and desire as she seeks out even greater power and beauty.

And I wonder what happened to Virigo Red? If she had been going at it since the 1950s, and the costume seemed to be keeping her young, did she age 70 years overnight when she lost the powers? Or is it happening over the course of a few weeks, so that she is currently a 50-yearold who deperately needs to get the powers back before she ages to death?

When is the next chapter coming?
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote