free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Image - Mutsumi's Big Watermelon(s)
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2005   #5
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Smile

Ah yes, thats what I meant to do but didn't, links to the whole series! Ok, lets see...

The first part of the set (which was done second ^^; ) was Growth, where the first artifact was activated on Kaolla. It was a pair of oversized platform shoes/boots that she 'grew' into. She didn't seem very miffed about the whole thing either...

Next up, Shrink, which happened to Mitsune. It was a pair of bell earings that shrunk her every time they chimed. She ended up a lot smaller then I was going to leave her, but it just got to be so much fun. ^_^

Age Regression was used on Haruka, Keitaro's aunt. The artifact used here was the the spliting necklace, which effectively halfed her age, droping the other half into the hands of the mystery person, who then used it with...

The Age Progression hair bow, which was used on cute little Shinobu. As the lifeline in the other half of the artifact leaked into her, she began to grow older and older till, bam, she needed to use a towel she was hanging up to hide her new body.

Next up? Transformation, this time a pair of bracelets were attempted to be used on the swords woman Motoko. However, she managed to chop one of them in half, only getting half of what could have been a devistating transformation into a plant. Luckily, she kept her feet uprooted, still able to walk around, though as I said in that thread, she feels very... weird...

Transgender happened next, on a sleeping Keitaro. The mystery person slipped on the ring artifact, and had an 'interesting' reaction to the change in poor Keitaro, whom awoke to quite the shock as he...she rolled over.

Though the first part completed, the Body Expansion part occurs next in the set timeline, to an unsuspecting Narusegawa (Naru). The belt of 'Keke' (?_?) caused her to swell out with something unknown. Also interesting to note that after finishing expanding Naru, the belt flew out the window, instead of disapearing like the other artifacts...

And finally we have Breast Expansion, where a Watermel.... oh wait, thats this page...

So, yeah, quite the length of time. Earliest post is 168, the body expansion, while the latest is a whopping 1097! Egad! Starting at 06/21, up to the start of this thread a day ago. Jeez, thats almost half a year, and it still has one last part to it! O_o; What was I THINKING!? Heh. So, yeah, there it all is, from the first to the last, leaving only the final part of the story to tie up before I have to do something NEW. Hrm...

Anywho, I highly sujgest that people look at the previous transformations if they want to know what is going on when I do the final part. Also, there's more info about the various changes and whatnot inside the other threads themselves. Though I dunno what the policy is on bumping old threads, I think it's safer just to post coments or questions on the other changes here instead of in them, since this is the newer topic. That is, if there are any. ^^;
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote