The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2008   #32
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetSW View Post
el goonish never ceases to supply content.

in this out of continuity story Ted is using a magic wand that alters reality (and makes it so even the user doesn't notice any chages). The most recent is a height/bust swap of two of the side characters.

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/
The previous pages by the way include TG(a lot), TF(in the background), and general reality Shifting both in the main cast and people the backgrounds.
I remmember when elgoonish first came out. I was in college... and I was bored one day in computer class, lmao. Thus is how I learned of Elgoonish. They only had like I think 10 comics at the time. I would rush to the computer whenever I knew there was an update, man I should get caught up on this junk. I haven't read it in forever. Well one day I'll just go through and read the some odd 200+ pages I haven't read yet. Did the same thing for misfile not to long ago. Which has TG elements as well as well I don't know what to call probably AR but its only 2 years, lmao. But no process at all. You just see the after effects and there like that all through out the series. But its a damn good series worth looking up for any webcomic reader.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote