free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2017   #20
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Thank you! I finished reading it but it just... turned my stomach.

I haven't checked to see if there's a warning for that but seriously I'm glad I hadn't read that first or I'd probably have cancled my membership and never looked back.

I personally feel, story wise, they're too short. Since it only takes like maybe 5 to 10 minutes to read the dialogue and get a sense of the story the art should be enough to keep my interest.

My favorite S.W. stories, as I've gone on record, are Short Time and Chips by the same author. So I like my shrinking done over the course of the entire story not just a quick tiny woman or something like that. Like Drink Shrink was ok, but I'd read the story and thought it was better in that format than in pictures. I still like it... just not as much as the story format.
You are welcome. Nice to know you will still give them a chance.

They are rather short. I suppose you could double the length. But that could mean double the time investment or more if there are problems. They could continue to make comics as they are and one long comic over say three months. That could be a solution to people wanting longer stories.

I was spoiled by the-minimizer. The "Choose Your Own Shrink" story was my favorite. Slow or fast shrinking is just fine with me. I do think giving them useful feedback will help them improve their content. Got to remember the comic site its self is still young.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote