free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2017   #246
dogmatic
Leecher

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hey guys and gals. Looking for a particular futa transformation story that's been driving me crazy. I've been searching for weeks now and haven't been able to find it.

All I seem to recall about it is I think it takes place at a summer camp of sorts. A girl starts transforming into said futa, and anyone that she has sex with also undergoes a transformation, but not necessarily into a futa. I seem to recall one girl that has her normal female sex grow large (and possibly blue?) with multiple clits.

I think the story ends with one of the girl's parents coming to the camp to find out that the whole camp has turned and are worshipping/serving the futa girl.

I don't know if it was magic, aliens, chemicals or whatnot that caused the transformation.

I know it's not a lot to go on, but if anyone has any ideas, it would be a tremendous help. Heck, I can't even remember if I thought the story was good - it's the fact that I can't find it is what is driving me up the wall.

Thanks!
dogmatic is offline   Reply With Quote