free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)
View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2009   #54
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Re: Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoclever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
At least for now, this is a GTS/SM story.
And that might be another reason you're getting less comments than you wanted, the Process crowd sort of shys away from the whole SM thing.
I don't know about that. Sure, there are some vocal naysayers against SM, but I think most people like it as one of the many aspects of GTS. Granted, SM by itself doesn't really belong on this site, and I wouldn't really want it to, but attached to a female size change (shrunken couples, size transfer, etc.), I think it's very accepted.
For example, the (awsome) comics by DreamTales often have a SM storyline along with the GTS/SW main stories. And his work is some of the most prominent content featured alongside Lorekeep's.

Quote:
- She uses it in a crowd. (Hard to render I'm sure, maybe you could just suggest it.) With the effect that, like ~1 inch on everyone around her, +X feet for her.
Definitely hard to render, but I may try it. Maybe 1-2 men on screen, and the rest off.

Quote:
- The device not only steals height, but also "attributes" from other girls. As in, muscle, breasts, etc.
I like the breast transfer concept. It's like beauty theft, but without an ugly woman left standing at the end (which I wouldn't want to see), just a flat one.
I'll look for a way to incorporate that.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote