free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - One Extreme to Another - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2017   #4
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: One Extreme to Another - Shrink Fan Comics

I liked it. Though I do have some problems with the art style. But the art and story work. In my opinion I liked the story more than the art.

To quote myself: "I think this turned out well. It reminds me of the saying, "be careful what you wish for". While not my favorite art style, it works here. Putting the details where they are needed most. The story is fun with a slow build up to the main action. I do like the shots of her clothes falling off, especially panties around her legs. The bikini looking tan line is a nice touch. Did like how her imagination at the end started catastrophizing. The cliff hanger ending works too.

I don't like how some places have to little detail. The second half has far more art detail then the first half. I have mixed feelings about the shots of her shrinking. They work best when the shot is closer to her and not so far away. Also, would have liked to see her shrink over night.

Over all pretty good. I want to see the sequel."

Still need a good solution to the comics that will have multiple issues. Dreamtales Yard Work did the to be continued as well. But seemed to have each issue end naturally. Still looking forward to the sequel to this and the other comics.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote