free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Heroines into Girly Girls
View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2007   #1
lbh
Process Disciple

Smile Super Heroines into Girly Girls

We have of course seen stories in the comics of characters losing their powers but what I am interested in is the idea of a character like say Wonder Woman, who as currently drawn is over 6 feet tall with a toned muscular figure and large breasts, suddenly finds herself not only powerless but down to 5'5" a much thinner far less muscular build and B-Cup, possibly during a fight with one of her lesser foes. Or even one of the thin built Heroines finding herself with a more voluptious but equally powerless form. I'm not talking AR or BE so much as the idea of a powerful Heroine, or Villianess for that matter suddenly having to deal with a totally different version of her own body which views as inferior, I know a lot of those skimpy costumes would fit a Hell of a lot different LOL. I know the recient issues of She-Hulk have delt with this as well as a story in the original Gen-13 issues 51 to 55 where Fairchild loses her powers, (Still trying to track that one down) But I wondered if anyone knew of other stories comics or artwork with this concept or were interested in doing them?
lbh is offline   Reply With Quote