free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - More general 'increased beauty'
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2018   #1521
Jamball
A Process Lover

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

I've been reading that story for a while now, and actually shelled out the dough to get a membership. I absolutely love your descriptions as your ladies progress into goddesses.

This is probably my favorite type of transformation; small, mousy girl slowly transforming into a towering goddess of sex and power.

And I absolutely LOVE that you add photos. It's probably my favorite part about your stories. There's never enough IB caption pics, so I've come to you for my fix.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

-
Jamball

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybird5000 View Post
Hey all! This is my first time posting on process-productions. I'm not sure if these stories have been shared on here before (the thread search function doesn't seem to work too well because I can't get it to search for exact phrases) but figured I'd post a few links in case they haven't been shared.

I go by TheSowegaReturns on writing.com and am a huge fan of beautification. Currently, I run an interactive on writing.com called 'Endless Beauty'. There have recently been quite a few new chapters posted that might be up someone's alley here. It is here: https://www.writing.com/main/interac...Endless-Beauty

The only thing is that writing.com has recently gotten pretty stupid for users who don't pay for a membership, what with frequent messages about high traffic on the server preventing users from viewing certain pages. I think it is a load of crap to get people to pay which is dumb, but I've already invested so much time into the interactive, that I don't want to move it to another site. That said, if you refresh a few times, you can usually get any page to load.

I also contributed to a story called Sex Goddess Rae a long time ago on bearchive.com/~addventure under the handle AngryBird. It has extreme beautification elements along with other things like goddesshood and gts. It is here: http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure...oot988040.html

To me, beautification is really underrepresented compared to other transformation fantasies out there which is a bummer because it's probably my biggest fantasy. Anyways, my hope is that I am able to contribute something that people enjoy in the genre. =)
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote