free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - That accidental growth competition chapters 1 - 6 (story, M/F/F, growth)
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2016   #1
booyanti
Lurker

That accidental growth competition chapters 1 - 6 (story, M/F/F, growth)

Hey everyone,

I posted a story on here a couple months back. I got some feed back which was nice and thought I would come back with another story. This one isn't complete, but I have written 6 or so chapters that I hope you guys will enjoy.

At first the progress is going to be slow (in terms of growth) but I plan to write this into a growth competition story.

In terms of content it will include: Female growth, Male growth, female ass expansion, female breast expansion, male dick growth, female muscle growth (not to any extreme beyond bikini model fit), male muscle growth, couple growth, growth competition.

So yah here is chapters 1 - 6

Chapter 1 - Katie's First Day

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Went the alarm clock seconds before a hand came smashing down upon it switching it off. Katie rolled over now facing the window where a small beam of light shot through the drawn blinds.

‘I can’t believe it’s already morning’ she thought to herself, propping herself up on one arm and grabbing her cell phone with the other. ‘Man if it wasn’t my first day on the job I would likely kill to just stay in bed a little bit longer.’ She continued. But she was right, she needed to get up, have breakfast, get showered and dressed, and then head over to her new job which she certainly couldn’t be late for because the president of the company was planning to greet her at the door when she arrived.

Begrudgingly Katie rolled out of bed after checking in on all her social media pages and ensuring no cute boys had messaged her overnight on the two different dating apps she had found herself subscribed to and headed towards the kitchen. Having just recently moved to this bachelor apartment after hearing news of her new job, Katie was really getting use to not having to worry about being walked in on when half naked and in the one week she had been there it had become her happy ritual to eat her breakfast the same way she left bed; naked. She found it relieving sitting at the table eating a grape fruit and checking the morning new on her tablet while everything hung out for no one’s approval but her own. That’s not to say Katie had a bad figure; while Katie did dream of having larger breasts while she handled her morning grapefruit, she was fairly well proportioned. She was 5’1”, was neither too skinny nor overweight, she had a perfect B-cup breast that fell in a perfect tear drop shape, she had a cute round perky butt, and if she would just style her flowing long brown hair for once you’d also see a cute face tucked underneath. So for Katie it was never a matter of insecurity, but instead a proud sense of ownership of her space. Following eating Katie quickly showered and slipped into a tight pair of jeans and a plaid button up shirt, and then out the door to her bike to get to work.

Chaining up her bike outside, Katie bound up the short set of steps leading to the front door and opened the door in nervous anticipation. Standing inside was a large man, ‘Likely the president of the company’ she thought remembering someone had told her he was very tall, and a shorter woman closer to Katie’s height and build, maybe an inch taller but it would be a close call, she had blond hair but otherwise Katie couldn’t notice any major difference between her and her soon to be co-worker. The only defining feature to this woman was across one side of her face was a large scar and was certainly unmissable, one of those scars you can’t stop staring at but for fear of being rude can’t ask about. The woman noticed Katie looking at it and looked away making Katie feel embarrassed.

“Katie! Hello, I’m Dr. Randle Brown head of research at this fine company. It’s a pleasure to meet you, your PhD supervisor spoke highly of you when I was checking your references. Sorry that this was only a part-time position but I imagine in the near future we may be able to make that full-time as long as you are prepared to work hard for us.” Katie stared in shock as words flew out of Dr. Brown’s mouth, she barely caught all of it.

“Thank you… Dr. Brown, nice to meet you as well. I plan to work hard you can count on it.” Extending her hand for a shake that was denied as before she had her arm half extended Dr. Brown pivoted and began to walk away.

“Sorry Katie my dear, I cannot stay other matters require my attention. Kourtney here will be glad to show you around and introduce you to your co-worker. We will speak again soon, have a great day!” And with that he signalled to Kourtney and walked off down the hallway.

“Excuse him Katie, he doesn’t mean to be rude. He really enjoys meeting all his new employees but he doesn’t always have the time to do it appropriately. Anywaysssssss, I’m Kourtney, it’s nice to meet you; please follow me.” And with a pleasant smile Kourtney turned and signalled for Katie to go ahead of her down the hall.

Walking down the hall Katie noticed two offices, one labelled President, where obviously Dr. Brown had gone, and another saying Sales Manager which Katie thought was strange as she had originally believed that this was an independent lab contracted by a larger pharmaceutical company to produce a specific drug. So why would they need a sales manager? But before she was able to give it much thought she was entering the lab area where she was greeted by the smell of sterility. ‘ahhhhhhh’ she sighed pleasantly having already begun to miss the lab at her old university where this exact smell greeted her every morning.

“Katie, I’d like you to meet Chris your new lab co-worker.” Kourtney said, interrupting Katie’s trip down memory lane, “Chris is the head of research here and the pair of you will be working closely together.” Kourtney signalled to a man sitting behind a microscope to their left.

“Hello Chris, it’s nice to meet you. I’ll be your new researcher I hope we work well together.” Katie nervously said.

Hearing a new voice Chris looked up from his microscope to see Katie. Katie couldn’t believe it, she thought he was handsome from his side profile but now that she was seeing his whole face she was shocked he was more than handsome, he was gorgeous There must be a catch ‘I bet he’s gay’ she thought. He had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, slender nose, nice lips, and a solid jaw line.

“Hi there Katie, I’ve been excited for 2 weeks having learned that someone new would be joining me in the lab, it can get lonely back here sometimes.” He joked standing from his chair and extending his arm to greet her. Katie was surprised, from behind the desk it was tough to tell but now that he was actually standing he stood only 5’4”, he really couldn’t have been much more than that anyways as he was only slightly taller than Katie. Chris could tell by the look on her face that she was surprised at his height it was a look he was getting used to as it happened all the time.

“Well guys I’ll leave you to get acquainted, and don’t forget Katie we are only paying you part time right now so feel free to leave when you have completed whatever your work for the day is, which will be assigned to you by Chris. Anyways have a great day guys, I’ll see you on your way out.” And with that Kourtney went back out the lab door towards the front of the building.

“She’s great wouldn’t you agree? I mean I know you’ve only just met her, but she’s always got the nicest smile on and she always makes my morning.” Chris said in the awkward silence that proceeded Kourtney leaving.

“Uhhh yah, she seems great. So what exactly are we working on right now anyways?” Katie asked quickly changing the subjected noting what could be a possible crush that Chris had on Kourtney.

“Right… Right… Well come this way I’ll show you.” Chris walked to the back of the lab where he unrolled what looked like blue prints for a building but instead they detailed a plant and a human with strange mathematical equations thrown about in what seemed to be a random manor. “See this?” Chris pointed at what was drawn to be a magnified portion of the trees trunk. “See how plant cells divide and provide structure and support for more cells but they can stay flexible in areas like the stalk yet ridged in the trunk just by changing a few things?”

“Yah, I think I see what you guys have tried to illustrate here.” Replied Katie.

“Well now don’t forget you signed a confidentiality agreement last week so what I say from this moment on is 100% confidential, sooooooo confidential that not even our source of funding knows we are working on this, so you really have to make sure to not talk to anyone about this.” Chris said with a very shifty attitude. “So we want you to attempt to improve on the human genome by granting it abilities native to the plant kingdom such as the ability to self-repair or build stronger more sturdy bones.”

“Wow that sounds incredibly complicated!” Katie wheeled in her head about what she was being told “Isn’t this something you’d want to leave in the hands of someone who’s been in the industry longer than myself?” Katie spewed still not able to understand what she had just heard. “You want me to create a super-soldier serum!?” She questioned.

“Hahaha.” Chris laughed at the question. “The boss man said you might wonder why we chose you and that was three fold, one we needed someone cheap but smart, and who better than a fresh PhD graduate from Yale? Two we needed someone with drive and ambition who hasn’t published and is looking to stand out in her field, and we believe you have that passion. And three we needed someone who understood evolution and plants which you just so happen to fit perfectly. I hope that is reason enough for you?” Chris said smiling at her.

That sounded reasonable enough to Katie, but she worried that she wouldn’t be successful she was sure much smarter people than her had tried and likely failed; but like Chris had said she had drive and she wasn’t going to back down from the challenge; especially one that sounded this cool. Over the course of her day there Katie learned from Chris where everything was, where her designated work space would be, and where to get the best lunch in the area, because according to Chris that was of grave importance as the other places in the area in his words were “Just plane doodoo.” Kourtney enjoyed the tour though, met some of the other workers in the other labs who had their own projects as well and then before she knew it, it was 2 p.m. and she figured it would be a good time to head home.

Leaving work Katie stopped in with Kourtney to say goodbye and exchange pleasantries and then she went outside jumped on her bike and road home all the while thinking about how excited she was to begin some actual work in the next few days on her new project.

Arriving home Katie called a few friends and family to tell them how excited she was about her new job but found it really hard to not just tell them what she was working on. She many times almost spilled the beans to her mom but thought about what it could mean if somehow anyone else found out about her work accidentally. So Katie remained quiet and channelled her need to tell people into her excitement of the new job. Finally settling down for the evening Katie sat on the couch turned on Netflix and started checking her dating profiles.

‘Dick pic……… loser with guns…… ooooooo this guy is cute, nope he has cats nevermind….. another dick pic, Jesus I just wish one nice handsome guy would message me, that’s it just one… Maybe I should just delete my account it’s not like I’m getting anywhere anyways’ Katie thought to herself while an episode of Breaking Bad played in the background. BING went her phone again ‘Ugh probably another dick pic’ she thought opening the message. But she was surprised, instead of a dick pic or a guy bragging about something, she found instead an actual genuine message.

“Hello CuteGal86,
I’ve really enjoyed reading your profile, it’s nice to read the profile of someone with what I’d imagine and have read is a well-educated brain. I really enjoyed your opinion on politics and am truly interested to hear more about your research in plant evolution.

Hopeful to hear from you,
ThatScienceGuy”

It was short, sweet, and it showed that he actually read her profile, Katie was excited for once it seemed like someone was online that wasn’t just interested in showing her their dick or asking her to fuck her. Clicking on his profile she was excited to see that he was cute and tall (6’2”) just the way she liked them so she decided to reply back.

“Hello ThatScienceGuy,

It’s so nice to have someone send me a message that showed he wasn’t just a vane male more interested in their cock size than getting to know someone. Sorry for the honesty, but it simply is just refreshing.

I too enjoyed reading your profile, the story you shared of you and your buddy after your PhD defense had me laughing out loud so thanks for that. From what I read it sounds like you as well are an intelligent person, a quality I definitely find attractive.

Listen I’m likely going to delete my profile soon but I’m happy you messaged me before I did, my number is 905-555-1232, feel free to text me when you get this and maybe we can make plans to actually meet one another.

Goodnight,
P.S. my name is Katie”

Hitting send Katie looked up to see the episode was coming to an end and decided to head to bed early so that she would be ready to go the next day.

*End chapter 1*
booyanti is offline   Reply With Quote