free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - That accidental growth competition chapters 1 - 6 (story, M/F/F, growth)
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2016   #3
booyanti
Lurker

Re: That accidental growth competition chapters 1 - 6 (story, M/F/F, growth)

Chapter 3 - Katie's home coming

Following examination at the hospital, in which all three were told they were in perfect physical condition, they all went to their respective homes to change and get much needed rest after the mornings activities.

Arriving home Katie instantly whipped off all her tattered clothing and rushed into the shower to wash away all the gunk. Washing herself she couldn’t believe how good she looked for someone who was just thrown across a room in an explosion. He skin seemed nice and tight, not a bruise on her, and her muscles felt amazing like they’d just had an amazing work out. Rubbing her body down with soap she got to her breasts and caught herself thinking ‘These sure don’t look like my small tits.’ Holding what were now definitely C’s. ‘I can’t still be hallucinating from the explosion, could I? I mean these do look much bigger.’ She thought to herself, now wondering if perhaps she was swelling from impact like a bump on the head or something, but she thought it was weird if it was only happening to her chest.

Jumping out of the shower Katie went to her bra drawer pulled out a new bra and attempted to put it on. ‘Wtf! My tits are bigger, they are squishing out of this bra as if it’s a size too small?’ She thought to herself super surprised. ‘How could this be, I’ve always been a perfect size B, I even have to get special push up bras to even make it look like I have cleavage. I better call work to see if they’re doing okay.’ Katie thought in a panic.

Grabbing her phone she called the office. “Good morning and thank you for calling Industrial Labs, we are currently closed today but if you know the extension of the person you wish to reach please press 1 now or if you would like to speak directly to our administrator please press 7 now.” With that Katie jammed 7 and waited “Please note that our administrator is not in the office today, you can leave her a message at the sound of the tone, thank you.” Said the machine.

“Hello Kourtney! It’s Katie! If you get this can you please give me a call at 905-555-1232, I think something has happened to me since the explosion. I don’t really want to talk about it on the phone but please give me a call as soon as you can.” And she hung up. The bummer of a new job Katie realized was that she didn’t yet have others’ personal information to get a hold of them, so for now she was on her own and with no way of knowing if anyone else was experiencing weird after affects Katie decided to lay down and get some sleep as she was beginning to feel completely overrun with exhaustion.
booyanti is offline   Reply With Quote