free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - That accidental growth competition chapters 1 - 6 (story, M/F/F, growth)
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2016   #6
booyanti
Lurker

Re: That accidental growth competition chapters 1 - 6 (story, M/F/F, growth)

Chapter 6 - Kourtney wakes up

It was about 2 to 3 hours later that Kourtney woke up after having hit her head on the side of the table.

‘OW!’ Kourtney thought rubbing her head where it had hit the table, expecting to find a large lump but only finding a lump about the size of a mosquito bite. Sitting up she let her head de-fog and she gathered a sense of her surroundings. ‘Oh right I’m at home.’ She thought ‘I was rushing to the kitchen for some reason to make an emergency phone call…… why would I ever have needed to do that.” Then she remembered, her stomach had swelled to a huge size after she’d eaten more food than she ever had eaten before. Looking down she was greeted by a pleasantly fit stomach, in fact it was fitter than it had ever been. ‘Oh man I must have been tripping out, suffering some post-traumatic stress or something’ not really realizing how much fitter her stomach really was. Gathering herself up she stood up and felt a snap. Her underwear, which were still in her now wickedly tight jeans, had snapped. Grabbing her ass Kourtney couldn’t believe it, where once she had a small little butt was now a fit firm muscular bubble butt that was barely being contained by her jeans that were stretched to their max. ‘Holy shit that’s why I felt so bloated I have an ASS!” Kourtney exclaimed, peeling off her pants to let it out and running to her full length mirror to check it out. Standing in front of the mirror she couldn’t help but think about how perfect it looked. No matter what angle she looked at her ass from it was perfect, it was large, fit, and absolutely begging for someone to spank it and boy was she excited for someone to do that.

When she finally was done admiring her ass she realized how dirty she still was looking herself from toe to… ‘Wait a minute how come I can’t see my head in the mirror.’ Kourtney realized as she started looking up the full length of her body. Pushing the mirror up a bit she was able to finally see her head but in doing so it cut off what she could see of her feet. ‘This is really weird, I’ve always been able to see my entire self in the mirror, maybe I’m just standing extra close today or something.’ Kourtney thought, not realizing that her growth didn’t just happen in her ass.

Jumping in the shower Kourtney made lather up and clean every inch of her body thinking that there must still be chemicals on her skin because everywhere she touched tingled, not in a bad way, no in fact it felt really good she thought. But couldn’t be normal, she’d never felt this good so she figured it must have been the explosion and she would have to remember to tell Chris later on that evening to see how he was doing.

After washing up she called Chris “Hello Chris? Hey how are you doing?”

“Oh hey Kourtney, thanks for calling! I feel amazing actually. Better than I’ve ever felt, its kind of weird. How about you?” Chris asked.

“Same funny enough, I feel like I could run a marathon, or climb mount everest. I really feel amazing. My skin feels amazing, I don’t know if that sounds weird to you, and I thought it was just because I still had chemicals on it from the explosion, but even after my shower touching my skin feels amazing.” Kourtney said, almost nervous what Chris would say because she was kind of scared that something was wrong with her.

“I think it may be a side effect of the explosion Kourtney, I feel the same way. I think it could even be psychological because we had a near death experience we are just experiencing everything now with a different attitude which amplifies how it feels.” Chris tried to explain his only ration thought.

“I guess that makes sense.” Kourtney said. “But there is something else, I can’t really explain it and I think you’d have to come over to see what I mean. But Chris I’m actually a bit scared.” Kourtney said in a quivering voice.

“Are you okay Kourtney? If you need me I’ll be right there.” Chris said.

“Yah could you, I think I would feel much better if you would. Also are you hungry at all? Could you maybe bring some food with you?” Kourtney asked.

“Yah sure Kourtney, I’ll be right over. Don’t worry though I don’t think anything is wrong. I think you’re just scared because of what just happened. I’m going to go now, see you soon.” And with that Chris hung up the phone.

Kourtney setting her phone down on the table laid back on her couch keeping one hand on her new found ass, that she was currently hiding under a towel, and turned on the TV to wait for Chris.
booyanti is offline   Reply With Quote