free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A TG commission I just finished up.
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2007   #21
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
Quite well done in all. My only complaint is the background visuals might be a little lacking in the last page (more empty white space than the other pages).
Yeah, I wasn't entirely satisfied with the way I put that page together. But there it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DNA View Post
The mesh forming on page 3 is my favorite detail. Just one question, though. Are you still just drawing in pencil and adjusting the levels in Photoshop? If so, I think it's time you move on to inking. Some of your lines get pretty faint, making some of the details get lost. Adding some line weight for emphasis would make your already great work even better.
I really thank you for the compliment. And yeah, this too was taken into photoshop but I really didn't adjust much of anything on this one. It has been a while since I've done some inking. I haven't been inking these for times sake. But I should pick it back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt View Post
Do you have a deviantart site or any site where all your artwork is, Hmmm! ?
I do have a deviantart, but I've not uploaded anything on there. Other than that. No, I'm afraid not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
That is some damn fine work. You'v got a great eye for comics and making the panels flow. Have you read "Making Comics" by Scott McCloud?
A fine book, that.
hmmm! is offline   Reply With Quote