Thread: Love Belly
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2007   #13
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Sigh
in the words of south park
"I hate you guys."
Ok let me break it down since this seems to be flying way over your heads.
I am talking about 2 things not just one.
First as in 1 is the board to view all other boards there are any number of them like fliterchan overchan ect. They see all the chan boards and make it possible for the enduser (thats you by the way) to navigate all the chan boards.

Second thats 2 is Suxuchan I came across it on one of these link boards the only problem is that since I am viewing it through another chan (there by scrambling my IP even further through the tripcode sys. {but you dont need to know that}) but the only dissadvantage of that is that it does no give me the url for that chan only a name.
as to how to locate that hey I have given you all the information you will need to find it everything short of holding your hand and walking you through the door

A word of warning though once you find these link chan pages be prepared to find some of the most horrific shit on the net you know steak and cheese and that youtube vid where those chicks shit and vomit in that cup. Thats mild sauce no I would say ketchup compared to the crap you will find on these boards