The Process Forum - View Single Post - Love Belly
Thread: Love Belly
View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2007   #23
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejakeman View Post
i think what he was trying to say was that he couldn't like it directly since he was viewing the forum indirectly, through some convoluted mass of mirrors.
Oh thank fucking god someone actually read the post

Quote:
I might be a newbie, but you're an arrogant asshole.
and you..you, you, you, you. Let's see would you prefer it that I said nothing at all? That you not know and remain ignorant? Hummm? The only reason I am being an asshole is that you cant seem to grasp what I said how many times did I try and explain it, lets count 1, 2, 3. Three times ah ah ah(tried to relate it to sessimie street for ya ) Now I think that that is more than generous I told you that there was a board that was for bbw's I even gave you the name of it. You didn't understand what I was getting at and I can relate to that but when you start acting like a dick:
Quote:
Well, if your so high and mighty, why not explain how to use Suxuchan so that everyone else can understand it without a prior ten years of internet theory lessons.
well shit I may as well live up to your standards of me.
I then proceeded to tell you why I did not have the link but told you a place that would have it and I told you why I did not have the link. And once again you act like a whinny little pissant and say "wheres the link" "wheres the link"
heres your link for ya
http://www.google.com/
if the link is too much for you please see the picture
Oh and by the way it was only 1 semmester of internet theory and I didn't even pass
Attached Images
File Type: gif googleit.gif (2.3 KB, 585 views)