The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - FUTANARI
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2013   #27
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Hi Everyone! I made a really sexy Futanari clip, and the script writer is from this message board! It's a really fun idea: a magical vibrator causes me to have an intense orgasm, knocks me out, and then grows into a dick in the morning. I would be afraid, but the vibrator within forces me to have an orgasm, and then grow into a extra huge dick. I am getting carried away. Maybe the description is best?

I might as well show all of you the description in full since my partial description above might be confusing.

Includes: magical vibrator, girl grows huge dick, masturbating, orgasm

I am calling my best friend for a girl's night. I could really use one since my boyfriend left me. I know he is now seeing his slut secretary, she has always been coming onto him heavy! Sometimes I wish I could just get rid of guys anyway, I mean, all they are good for is their dick! We share a laugh. My girl is happy to spend time with me tomorrow night. I say my goodbyes to her and get off the phone.

The doorbell rings, *DING DONG!* Who could be at my door at this late at night? I go outside and no one is there. There is a mysterious package with my name on it. No return address, my address isn't even on there! It's so suspicious.

I take the package up to my bedroom. I am surprised to see a vibrator! It's strange, but just seeing the vibrator, hearing the hum, feeling the buzz in my hands makes me feel really turned on, really wet. I could use a quickie orgasm. I take off my panties underneath the sheets. (You can see in infrared light what I do under the sheets) I start to push the vibrator inside my pussy, and oh-my-god, it seems to have a life of its own.

It gives me an amazing orgasm, mind blowing orgasm. I fall asleep with the vibrator inside of me, my bedside lights still on, I am literally passed o.u.t. When the morning light passes through my window, I wake up.

I feel energized! That was really what I needed. I look for my vibrator under the sheets for a morning orgasm, and it is nowhere to be found! I shrug it off.. and start to stand up when *BUUUUZZZZZZZ!!* My pussy is buzzing. The vibrator is inside of my pussy!

I am scared I get under the sheets and before I can think of what to do, it starts to buzz again. I rub my pussy as the buzzing forces pleasure from me, and then it start to grow! I am growing a real, thick, dick!

My new dick grows up my shirt and presses it tight against my skin. It splits up the back. The dick grows even more as I stroke it, and I love the feeling it gives me. My new massive dick feels incredible. I dream of fucking all my hot girlfriends with my new dick. I cum so hard, all over my face!

I call up my girlfriend and tell her "change of plans." I want to cook something for her, she can come to my house to hang out. I want her to bring our other girlfriends, and her new girlfriend, you know the hot blonde? Yeah! Let's hang out at my place, I have something really amazing to show you!

Last edited by Tim; 03-11-2014 at 12:05 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote